Epcot entrance ?

fgms

Earning My Ears
If you are staying at BC/YC or Boardwalk do you enter Epcot in the morning from the back? If so,do they let you in to walk up to the Future world part before they actually drop the rope? I know in the front they let you put your ticket through before they open and then let you walk to where they bring out the family of the day. Do those entering from the back get to see the family of day also?

fgms said:
If you are staying at BC/YC or Boardwalk do you enter Epcot in the morning from the back? If so,do they let you in to walk up to the Future world part before they actually drop the rope? I know in the front they let you put your ticket through before they open and then let you walk to where they bring out the family of the day. Do those entering from the back get to see the family of day also?

Yes, the International Gateway (between UK and France in WS) is where you enter from the resorts in this area.

Its not always the same, but generally, if you are let in "early" via the Int'l Gateway you walk up (past the still-closed UK) towards the walkways to FW and there are CM's that "hold you" there until "straight-up Opening time (EMH or regular) and you can get to Soarin' or Test Track within a couple of minutes of those who have come in via the front gates.

I'm almost certain the answer is no. Someone may know otherwise. I believe guests are let in at the same time at both entrances.

fgms said:

The IG is unpredictable at opening.

Most of the time, security doesn't even start checking bags until opening. Sometimes, you get to go up to the bridge (by UK). Only once have I gotten as far as Robo mentioned.

But in any case, you will not see (or be) the family of the day.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter