Epcot EMH - morning

CindyIsMyFave

DIS Veteran
So . . . Are there only 4 rides open for morning EMH at Epcot now that TT is closed? And WS isn't open yet at 8 am. Do people just ride Soarin' over and over for an hour? Lol.

Do people just ride Soarin' over and over for an hour? Lol.
Not necessarily. We FP'd Soarin' and rode Living with the Land. After which we casually walked over to wait for Character Spot to open so as to have minimal wait there. Then we were in our FP window and rode Soarin. So, by 9:30, we had knocked out Living with the Land, Soarin and had all our meets and pics at Character Spot. At that point it was off to the Seas for Nemo and Crush . . . It was an easy Epcot morning. :thumbsup2

Hmmm. Character Spot is a good idea. DH isn't a big Living with the Land fan. I can't do Mission Space this time around sadly. So I guess we'll FP Soarin, ride Soarin, and do Spaceship Earth. It's a little disappointing there isn't more open in the AM, esp. w/ TT down.

It definitely sucks having TT closed, but my plan for that EMH morning is straighttk soarin, ride & fp, living in the land & the seas, then spaceship earth before the character spot & imagination before WS opens

It definitely sucks having TT closed, but my plan for that EMH morning is straighttk soarin, ride & fp, living in the land & the seas, then spaceship earth before the character spot & imagination before WS opens

But Seas is not open for EMH, so you'll have to wait until 9 for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter