Epcot dessert meet 9/15

jetsetter90

<font color=blue>You didn't try to toggle your tag
Have you ever tried to watch Illuminations down by the UK and found a private party going on and wish you could be a part of them.

Well come join us for a disboard meet on Sept. 15, 2007 for a Grand Finale Dessert Party. We will be at an exclusive viewing area overlooking the majestic World Showcase Lagoon.

Guests enjoy decadent desserts while experiencing the premier nighttime spectacular IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. It's the perfect ending to a perfect day

There is a fee involved not by me but Disney but I will do all the planning. If you are interested please pm me and I'll send you all the info.

Now that you've booked your free dining stay let's plan a meet!!!

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Ah, gee-that sounds like so much fun, but I've already booked my flight (non-refundable) and have to leave 9/13. See, this is why we have to move closer to WDW and drive!

I agree I need to live closer toooooo!!!!

Sorry you guys can't make it but is anyone else interested?

TTFN
Jetsetter90

I am, and a bunch of my DIS friends are!
my party is 7 adults, one child age 5 and one "infant" age 2
I know of at least four others that are interested.
How many people do you need?????
How much do you think it will be per person?
Thanks!

If you need ages, it is 3 adults and 3 kids, 17,12 and 7. Thanks!
I too was wondering what it may cost. I would love to surprise my parents with it, they are going with me and the kids.

The only info I have is for the dinner and dessert reception. It's listed as $60 per adult and $25 for kids. HTH someone making plans. We won't be able to do it this trip.

If there is another event you are talking about, please let me know. thanks!

Hi all,

I'm pming those that want some more info. This is just a dessert party at the UK to watch Illuminations. I've been told that the price is the same for all ages. I don't think that kids 3 and under count, but I'll find out.

The minimum needed is 25 and it looks like we will have that and a few more. :cool1:

I will be needing deposits within the next 2 weeks, since I have to leave a deposit to hold the space. So if there is anyone else interested please pm me or diznutty@hotmail.com for more info.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter