EPCOT Counter Service Recommendations

motown8

Earning My Ears
Hey all! What EPCOT counter service restaurant would you recommend?
Thank you! :)

1) TANGIERINE CAFE (Morocco) - MY FAVORITE COUNTER SERVICE IN ALL OF DISNEY WORLD
2) Sunshine Seasons (Land Pavilion) - good food with lots of choices
3) Tutto Gusto (Italy) - love the wine, cheese and antipasta choices
4) Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie (France) - I love the strawberry tart there
5) Joy of Tea and Lotus Blossom (China) - Joy of Tea has good drinks and Lotus Blossom has good egg rolls
6) Katsura Grill - like the choices they offer

You haven't given us much to go on, so I'll just chime in with Katsura Grill, but I'm totally partial to Japanese food in general. Tangerine cafe and the fish and chips counter in UK seem to get good reviews, but I haven't been.

Everyone has their opinions, but I've never been impressed by the food at sunshine seasons. Feels like something you'd overpay for in an airport. Except the chocolate chip muffin, but you can get that all over WDW!

Compared to what everyone else has recommended, and with all of the choices there are in Epcot, this might sound strange but one of our favorites is the Electric Umbrella. They have a good burger! It's in the back of future world, heading toward the walkways leading to the countries.

Oddly enough, we love the umbrella too. The Hacienda de San Angel Inn is good too. In Mexico (obviously) and it has a desk overlooking the water for you to eat at.

We love Yorkshire Fish and Chips in the UK pavilion, and Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion. SS is good because they have such a great variety ranging from cold sandwiches to hot dinners (roasted chicken, etc) that everyone in the crew can usually find something they like. Yorkshire F&C is just a regular haunt for me - just too stinking good! :)

We ate at Sunshine Seasons years ago and it was awful. DH really wanted to give it another try last time, (I think he was just hungry!) and it was the best QS of the trip!

1. Sunshine Seasons
2. Empandas in Mexico
3. Morocco

I always go to Norway or France for dessert...it's a must!

I always feel so full in Epcot because I want a treat from every country.

Tangierine Cafe is my favorite.

I think I've done all but USA (do they even have a counter service????) and Tangierine is definitely my favorite. My least favorite is the greasy fish/chips in the UK. All of the others are okay and Sunshine Seasons definitely gets the vote for biggest variety.

Oddly enough, we love the umbrella too. The Hacienda de San Angel Inn is good too. In Mexico (obviously) and it has a desk overlooking the water for you to eat at.

La Hacienda is the new Mexican Table Service restaurant. The CS is La Cantina de San Angel. Personally, with all the great international choices in WS, I would never waste a meal at the Electric Umbrella. It is just another "burger joint" in our opinion.

We love:
La Cantina in Mexico,
Sommerfest in Germany
Katsura Grill in Japan,
Tangergine Cafe in Morrocco
La Halles Boulangerie in France
Yorkshire County Fish & Chips in the UK
Enjoy.

You haven't given us much to go on, so I'll just chime in with Katsura Grill, but I'm totally partial to Japanese food in general. Tangerine cafe and the fish and chips counter in UK seem to get good reviews, but I haven't been.

Everyone has their opinions, but I've never been impressed by the food at sunshine seasons. Feels like something you'd overpay for in an airport. Except the chocolate chip muffin, but you can get that all over WDW!

Agree with everything you say here. I think the popularity of Sunshine Seasons is for folks on the Dining Plan. For us, it's a pain to go to the different stations and if you pay out of pocket, it's an arm and a leg LOL.

We really like Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion. But we also like, from time to time, to get a little something from several countries and have a smorgasbord to share. :banana:

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco and the bakery in Norway (where they sell the skoolbread) -- can't remember the name.

Yorkshire Fish and Chips, or Yorkshire Fish and Chips or Yorkshire Fish and Chips. If that's not your thing than Tangierine Cafe or Japan.

I know Sunshine Seasons is a favorite here, I don't like the smell or atmosphere there.

Chiming in for Norway. Had a sandwich, little salad, drink and a pastry all for 1 CS credit. Yummy.

Another vote for Sunshine Seasons....

But we also like, from time to time, to get a little something from several countries and have a smorgasbord to share. :banana:

...but this is a lot of fun to do!! :thumbsup2 kind of like our own private food & wine festival w/o all the crazy lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter