Epcot could they be delayed releasing restaurants for Dec 31?

smshick

Earning My Ears
Got up early for 60 day to book Epcot Dec 31. No restaurants showing as of 6:15am. Hard to believe Nothing. Wondering if they are delayed in releasing reservations or if it's truly all booked because of New Years Eve.

Remember that when staying on property you can book at 60 days out for up to 10 days of your vacation. Anyone checking in up to 10 days before NYE would have been able to book already. Keep checking, you never know, people change plans all the time. Good luck!

It seems likely to me that it’s a late release. Every other park has openings. Can’t believe EVERYTHING at EPCOT for every time has been prebooked by long stay guests.

It seems likely to me that it’s a late release. Every other park has openings. Can’t believe EVERYTHING at EPCOT for every time has been prebooked by long stay guests.
Agree. I'm at MK at NYE so didn't look for Epcot on my 60+10 day, but Epcot has far more restaurants than MK and the other parks, so the likelihood that there are no reservation-slots for Epcot but for MK today (I checked today, as I'm still looking for the perfect time) is close to zero.

I agree. I can even find reservations for Christmas Day. Something seems fishy!
Unfortunately i called Disney Dining today and asked if they just didn’t release all the ADRs, and they said all the dining at Epcot is fully booked for NYE. When you look at the park’s reservations, Epcot is full on NYE. Since our stay begins on Dec 24, I was able to make ADRs at Epcot on Christmas day and there were a lot available when I booked it last week 10/25. So folk’s probably booked them all out being one of the busiest days, but hoping some cancellations will pop up once folks have their plans figured out.

Unfortunately i called Disney Dining today and asked if they just didn’t release all the ADRs, and they said all the dining at Epcot is fully booked for NYE. When you look at the park’s reservations, Epcot is full on NYE. Since our stay begins on Dec 24, I was able to make ADRs at Epcot on Christmas day and there were a lot available when I booked it last week 10/25. So folk’s probably booked them all out being one of the busiest days, but hoping some cancellations will pop up once folks have their plans figured out.
Unfortunately, this is always the answer they give, but it’s sometimes untrue. They said the same thing to me on a different matter, but eventually reservations appeared.

I was able to get an 11:45 pm reservation at La Hacienda for NYE yesterday morning. I know it will not be the same as being outside for the fireworks at midnight but it we will try to watch the earlier show.

Hi there. I am still also new to alerts. If you do an internet search you will find a few that provide free and paid alert notifications when an availability shows up. I signed up for 6 free alerts with where i am sent an email . I was able to find one from alert, but it’s hit or miss since others might get to it before you do. Good luck! Can’t believe the hoops Disney has us go through so we can sit and pay a lot of money to eat! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter