• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Character spot... ??Disney Visa??

wdwdancerwannabe

DIS Veteran
I'm confused....(and full of questions tonight) --- sorry.

There is an "Epcot Character Spot" --- and then there's a character meet and greet for Disney Visa Cardholders ....

Are these two different things?? -- or is this one in the same??

WHERE is the visa one??

They are two different things. The Visa Meet N Greet is in Innovations West. The Epcot character spot is just across the walkway in a different building - you walk just past the walkway that heads to The Land and Nemo and you'll see it on your right.

We have done the Visa Meet N Greet numerous times. The characters have always varied, but Mickey has always been there. Once it was just Mickey, but the last few times it has always been at least 3 characters. You can have your picture taken with all the characters that are in the room together at the same time. You can get a free 5X7 of one of your photopass pics taken here.

At the Epcot Character Spot all the the fab 5 are there, but in separate spots, so you wait in line, have your pic with Mickey, then move on to Minney and so on.

We love both - the character spot is nice because you are guaranteed a pic of each. The Visa thing is great because you never know who you're going to see AND it's a private thing - just your group is let in and the characters really play with the kids (and adults!). Worth the wait for us every time.

thanks for the info!!! DO you know if the Visa Meet and Greet is only during a specific window of time??

I see that the regular meet and greet is 9 am to 9 pm......

Walking from the fountains to Land or Nemo...Character spot is on the LEFT...not right

thanks for the info!!! DO you know if the Visa Meet and Greet is only during a specific window of time??

I see that the regular meet and greet is 9 am to 9 pm......

1:30-4:30 - dont forget your Visa, you need it to get in!

We always have an adult stand in line while the kids run around Innoventions (This is one line it seems you can do that and NO ONE gets mad because everyone does it.) - it's a nice cook break for everyone.

If I could figure out how to put pictures in these posts I would post a few. Am I missing something? It's asking me for the URL of my picture?

OK - I'm so proud of myself! Our last Disney Visa Meet N Greet!
IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

:goodvibes:cheer2:
WOW!!! thanks for posting!! My "excitement" meter just went up a bit! :yay:

We were at WDW 5 years ago - and are finally going back for 15 nights this July!

epcots character spots are the best imo
the actual character spot can have long lines, but the meet and greet has always been pretty short for us
don't forget the meet and greet gives you a free 5x7 too

I'm assuming i can add the Visa M/G pics to my photopass CD??

Maybe. With this free 5x7 we had to go pick it up that same day in Epcot. I'm not sure how they would comp the price if you waited until you got home.

And on our last trip in January we went 2 different days and both days we had Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie.

Both days there was also a next to nothing line.

Maybe. With this free 5x7 we had to go pick it up that same day in Epcot. I'm not sure how they would comp the price if you waited until you got home.

I guess my question is... I assume that they can take more than one pic and we get one 5x7 for free... but will they put all the other pics that they took at this location on my photopass CD??

We always try to do the Disney Visa meet and greet. It's great, although the line does move a little slow. We always get great pictures.

Not to bring back a zombie thread :scared: but does anyone know if one person in your party has a Disney Visa can the rest of the party get in?

I only had my Family and my MIL but we all went in. If you have a large group of several family units Im not so sure

May of 2014 we did this with 14 people (3families plus grandparents). I am the only one with the card. Worked great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter