Epcot boats

csclemons

DisneyMom
I've heard of something called "friendship boats"? Can you take a boat from American Adventure to the other side of the World Showcase?

Friendships rule!

they also take you from epcot to BWV, BCV, YC and MGM and Swan and Dolphin

No cost and no long lines. They stop running inside the World Showcase lagoon around 7:30 to get ready for Illuminations! :)

No additional cost. There are longer lines to get to MGM and the hotels, but to get back and forth across th lagoon, the lines are pretty short.

Wonderful! Tell me about them... Long lines? Additional costs?

Lines depend on how hot and tired everyone is LOL
None of the transportation at Disney is an extra cost as long as you have a park ticket. Or are staying on site.

Just to add a note to what everyone else has said, they don't actually stop at AA. They stop at Morrocco, Germany, near Mexico, and near Canada to circle the Lagoon. The Freindships that go to Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach, Swalphin, and MGM leave from the International Gateway dock, and don't come into the Lagoon.

It looks to me like Google Earth has updated their WDW imagery. It's nice and clear, and you can see the boats and docks in the Lagoon really well. :thumbsup2

They stop at Morrocco, Germany, near Mexico, and near Canada to circle the Lagoon.

They don't always circle the lagoon ~ Sometimes they will run a boat Canada - Morrocco and another one Mexico - Germany. Depends upon crowds and also the number of available FB captains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter