Epcot - best places to eat?

Mischa

Disney Dreamin'
We've got a day planned for Epcot on our next trip. "We" are 3 adults.

We've got an ADR for dinner at Le Cellier and that is all. I tried to get ressies for the princess storybook breakfast at Akershus but they were booked. :sad1:

So I was wondering about suggestions for breakfast and lunch at Epcot?

Any and all suggestions welcomed!

Thanks!!

We've got an ADR for dinner at Le Cellier and that is all. I tried to get ressies for the princess storybook breakfast at Akershus but they were booked. :sad1:

Thanks!!

Sunshine Seasons in the Land is great for Lunch. Lots of choice and good food for counter service.

Chef's De France has a great lunch menu..There aren't many sit down breakfast options but Spoodles has a good breakfast and it is right out the international gateway,plus you can visit the Boarwalk area.

If you want counter service, then I second Sunshine Seasons. The choices are amazing and the food is very good.

For table service, we love Biergarten for lunch. We are doing dinner here in a few weeks for the first time, but it's been a definite no-miss for us for lunch for years. The food is really good..lots of good, simple, German comfort food. The show is very entertaining and it's also neat to share your table with others. We have never had a problem talking with the other guests. And if you don't want to talk, that's fine too.

We also like the schwarma platters at Tangierine Cafe.

My absolute favorite and first choice would be Biergarten.:)

The Lotus Blossom Cafe in China is excellent - we really enjoy their food.

The "food court" atmosphere at Sunshine Seasons offers a great variety.

I second the choice of the ESPN club, a boatride or short walk away. Surprisingly good food.

The Rose and Crown is fun and sitting in their beautiful pub area is a nice, cooling break.

Thanks!!

Sunshine Seasons in the Land -- great place to pick up a late breakfast or lunch...
Lunch favorites for us: grilled tuna salad, soups, any of the other salads, they have a really huge sandwich (you get a "hunk" of it) = very good, take-away sushi...

Yorkshire Fish & Chips in United Kingdom -- fish & chips w/ malt vinegar plus a Bass Ale (this is probably the most unhealthy choice for us)

Tangerine Cafe in Morocco -- we love the vegetarian platter (hummus, tabouleh, marinated olives, couscous, moroccan bread) + a side order of warm pita bread, our niece really liked the chicken pita sandwich? wrap?

Yakitori House in Japan -- udon noodles, sushi, salad w/ ginger dressing

American Adventure Counter Service -- hot dogs / burgers / other sandwiches plus fixings bar, they used to have a mixed vegetable salad that was very good

Cantina San Angel in Mexico -- can't think of what exactly we've ordered, but we've been pleased with our choices

EG

If your looking for just a sandwhich, with great desserts, go into Norway's little cafe.

Thank you all for your suggestions. These will also help when DH & I go next year. We're always at a loss of where to eat while at Epcot.

I didn't know Spoodles did breakfast?! The girls wanted to see Boardwalk - so that might work out for us! Thanks!

Thank you all again!

Are you on the dining plan? Le Cellier is our favorite...enjoy!! We loved the food at The Garden Grille in the Land. While it is a character meal...the food is fresh and all you can eat!

Are you on the dining plan? Le Cellier is our favorite...enjoy!! We loved the food at The Garden Grille in the Land. While it is a character meal...the food is fresh and all you can eat!

Yes we're on the DDP. I've been wanting to try Le Cellier - I can't wait.

Cant miss places for lunch imo: Mexico- Cantina de San Angel (Nacho's & Burrittos (sp?) are so yummy) & my DH fav is the cs in Germany-Biergarten- He loves the beers & sausage sandwiches.

Breakfast- Boulangerie Patisserie in France... YUM to anything... or if you want a sit down I always go to Cape May in the BC then walk on over to Epcot (international gateway entrance)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter