Epcot ... Best Cs And Alcholic Drink

kpsteffey

Mouseketeer
What counter service is best in Epcot and also alcoholic drink to stroll around the park with?:thumbsup2

What counter service is best in Epcot and also alcoholic drink to stroll around the park with?:thumbsup2

These are in 2 completely different areas, but the counter service at the Sunshine Seasons (in the Land pavillion) is pretty good. And either the mango or lime margarita from the Margarita stand in Mexico are awesome!

Of course, the beer in Germany and the wine in Italy aren't bad either! :drinking1

I've noticed lots of good press on the frozen slushies in France, one with Grey Goose the other with Gran Mariner, I can't wait to try one!

For CS, try either Mexico or Japan. For a drink to stroll around with, how about a Margarita at Mexico? Or perhaps a beer from Germany or the UK?

My favorite is the Cantina at Mexico. For drinks, the margaruitas in the San Angel Inn are great. The english brews are good as well.

World Showcase has the best options for Counter Service--the Morroco place is my favorite, but Canada has some good stew if it's a bit chilly and UK has Fish and Chips. I also like the French bakery, but more for desserts than for the sandwiches

I like the wine in France and Italy, plus the margaritas at the Cantina (not the frozen ones at the Margarita stand). DH likes the beers in Canada, UK, Germany, Norway, really just about anywhere.

Rosa Regale...sigh...and the Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad at Sunshine Seasons. I long for both. The salad had a cilantro/citrus dressing on it and was just DELICIOUS. I was angry with myself for not waiting until I got to WS to eat (I love to try different/exotic kind of food)(sometimes just once cause it's AWFUL :rotfl2:) but I was starving so I tried it. It was so very good, with a tiny little bottle of Chardonnay.

The best alcoholic slushie drink is in Morocco! Blue raspberry - Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!! Much, much better than Mexico - imho.

We like the English Fish & Chips CS - very good food.

Enjoy!

The best alcoholic slushie drink is in Morocco! Blue raspberry - Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!! Much, much better than Mexico - imho.

We like the English Fish & Chips CS - very good food.

Enjoy!

Oooh, I hadn't heard of that one. Instead of walking all the way around to Mexico for one of those rainbow type Margaritas, I'm going to try this blue slushie thing. That sounds great!

For the original poster, I really do enjoy mixing the Margarita flavors from the Margarita stand in Mexico. There are a few flavors so you can get one flavor, a drink with all flavors, or mix only two/three of your favorites. They really are good.

AVOID the margaritas in Mexico--they suck. They are not potent and apparently don't even have tequila in them, but grain alcohol. I haven't had one of the slushies, but they sound nice. DH loved the beer in Germany.

My favorite CS spots in Epcot are Tangierine Cafe, Sunshine Seasons and Kringla Bakeri.

CS recommendations are England or Morocco, both are great.

For drink strolling depends on your preferences ...DH, a beer man:drinking1 would say England. I am more of a mix drink kinda gal, I love the frozen slushies in France. Can't go wrong with either flavor!:woohoo:

:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

If you want real beer then UK :) There are some nice froozen drinks in FRance, ice wine in Canada, Sake in Japan, Plum wine in China, Margahtrias in Mexico :) There are also some nice german wines.

AVOID the margaritas in Mexico--they suck. They are not potent and apparently don't even have tequila in them, but grain alcohol.

Are you sure about this? We need to have someone conduct a proper investigation to determine exactly what variety of alcohol is used in them. We need to find someone willing to drink and analyze the tasty beverages. Anyone?

As far as potency goes...from my own anecdotal experience, they are plenty potent! :lmao:

Rosa Regale...sigh...and the Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad at Sunshine Seasons. I long for both. The salad had a cilantro/citrus dressing on it and was just DELICIOUS. I was angry with myself for not waiting until I got to WS to eat (I love to try different/exotic kind of food)(sometimes just once cause it's AWFUL :rotfl2:) but I was starving so I tried it. It was so very good, with a tiny little bottle of Chardonnay.

The CM I was making ADR's with yesterday mentioned this exact wine, and said it was her absolute favorite in WDW! Was that you? Thanks for the recommendation!

It's a great wine. I ordered bottles from an online retailer after we returned from our WDW trip and gave them out (along with homemade chocolates) for Christmas gifts to colleagues and friends.

The CM I was making ADR's with yesterday mentioned this exact wine, and said it was her absolute favorite in WDW! Was that you? Thanks for the recommendation!

Yorkshire House, Tangierine Cafe, Boulangerie Patisserie, and Kringla Bakerei are some of our favorites. Don't drink anymore, so can't help you with that.

By far, the best beverage to walk around with and be seen with is a Half Yard of Boddingtons Pub Ale or Guiness from the stand outside the Rose and Crown Pub. As for counter service, I would highly suggest Tangierine Cafe in Morocco or Yakitori House in Japan. Another idea, which is what I tend to do, is grab lunch somewhere around the Boardwalk like ESPN Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter