Epcot Area Romantic

tink713

Disneyholic Since 2007
What’s the best restaurant to go to near Epcot, can be in or at one of the surrounding hotels, that is romantic? I’m going next Sunday with hubby and want something not too busy preferably costing $100 or less for both of us to get an appetizer meals and dessert. We are big foodies so cuisine doesn’t matter as long as it’s delicious!

We had a great experience at Spice Road Table in January. We went around 4 pm, so between the lunch and dinner "rush." They had a nice wine selection and great appetizers. That is all we got--so I can't comment on entrees and dessert. It was quiet and we had a nice view of the lake and Space ship earth.

Spice road! Sunset, next to the lake with fireworks as your meal ends. Totally romantic!

What’s the best restaurant to go to near Epcot, can be in or at one of the surrounding hotels, that is romantic? I’m going next Sunday with hubby and want something not too busy preferably costing $100 or less for both of us to get an appetizer meals and dessert. We are big foodies so cuisine doesn’t matter as long as it’s delicious!
Spice Table and sit by the water.....or Marrakesh for the belly dancer.....

Also, new gastro-pub menu at Ale & Compass could work too.

Les Chefs de France has a prix fixe menu, $40-ish pp and you get select appetizer, meals, and dessert. Check the menu out online!

Reactions: Kae
In EPCOT, Monsier Paul, Outside EPCOT, Flying Fish (Boardwalk) or Il Mulina (Swan).
While I don't care for the food (just not that good compared to other Mexican restaurants), for atmosphere, its difficult to beat San Angel Inn in the Mexico Pavillion for a romantic setting.

While I don't care for the food (just not that good compared to other Mexican restaurants), for atmosphere, its difficult to beat San Angel Inn in the Mexico Pavillion for a romantic setting.
My thoughts exactly. Their food, while not bad, is nothing special, but their atmosphere is unsurpassed.

Another vote for Spice Road Table! Quiet, great food, nice staff and isn't as pricey as a signature. The entrees are quite large, so you could even do a few small plates and share one entree to keep costs down. Their desserts aren't great, IMHO, so perhaps consider heading to Les Halles in France for a dessert or even strolling on the Boardwalk to get dessert at Boardwalk Bakery or ice cream at Ample Hills.

If you can get a late reservation or sunset reservation then i would say Rose and Crown or Spice Road

Another vote for Spice Road Table! Quiet, great food, nice staff and isn't as pricey as a signature. The entrees are quite large, so you could even do a few small plates and share one entree to keep costs down. Their desserts aren't great, IMHO, so perhaps consider heading to Les Halles in France for a dessert or even strolling on the Boardwalk to get dessert at Boardwalk Bakery or ice cream at Ample Hills.

About 2 years ago when my wife and daughter ate there for lunch outside, the menu was tappa like only. No entrees at all. they haad looked at the menu before making the ADR and the online menu was not close to what they were given to order from. They were excited to eat there and very disapointed with theoutcome. Maybe they had a different menu if they had eaten inside the restaurant instead of the outdoor area?

About 2 years ago when my wife and daughter ate there for lunch outside, the menu was tappa like only. No entrees at all. they haad looked at the menu before making the ADR and the online menu was not close to what they were given to order from. They were excited to eat there and very disapointed with theoutcome. Maybe they had a different menu if they had eaten inside the restaurant instead of the outdoor area?

They updated the menu to work with the dining plan, I think. It was just small plates when it first opened.

They've tweaked their menu several times since opening, but there is a full menu available now (apps, tapas-style, entrees and desserts). The menu is the same both inside and outside.

They changed the menu around, I much preferred the old options also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter