Epcot Aqua Seas Tour

alix1979

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this? I'd be very interested in feedback from experiences.

I have booked it for my husband and myself for our trip in November but am a little worried.
My husband loves snorkelling and is an excellent swimmer - no issues for him.
I'm a poor swimmer and not particularly confident in water though the experience sounds so good, I want to do it.

From the research I have done, the scuba assist tanks ensure you float (my main concern!!) but I would love to hear from any other rubbish swimmers who took part and their thoughts on it?

You will be fine. I have not done this tour, but I have done the Dive Quest. I had a blast. The wetsuit you wear will help keep you afloat. One of the reasons us divers have to wear weights. Relax and enjoy your tour. They are very accommodating, if you get uncomfortable in the water after a bit, let them know and they may provide some extra flotation. If you use a scuba tank, it has a vest that you can inflate, called a BCD. Hope that helps some.

You will be fine. I have not done this tour, but I have done the Dive Quest. I had a blast. The wetsuit you wear will help keep you afloat. One of the reasons us divers have to wear weights. Relax and enjoy your tour. They are very accommodating, if you get uncomfortable in the water after a bit, let them know and they may provide some extra flotation. If you use a scuba tank, it has a vest that you can inflate, called a BCD. Hope that helps some.
Thanks for this, really given me some comfort that it will be doable/fun! Just getting outside my comfort zone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter