EPCOT, Alcohol consumption

nin7474

Earning My Ears
Planning on going to Epcot my first day 6/5 and my GF needs a drink(i'm the WDW fan here). Where can i buy Alcoholic drinks beside Germany and Restaurants? Also what's the going rate of beer, etc at Epcot?
2 more days WOOHOO:banana:

Where can't you get a drink would be a better question :)

I'm fairly certain that every country has drinks.
France has some good ones- UK has beer and stuff.
There are counter service places on the street pretty much all around that circle of countries.
Prices range from $6-$12 range- depending on what you get. Coudl be more or less though- not entirely positive on the pricing

I completely agree with PP---the question is not where can you get it, but where can't you get it?

In the World Showcase they have:

Mexico - Margaritas
China - Plum Wine
Germany - Beer
Norway - Beer
Japan - Sake
Morocco - Sangria
Italy - Rosa Regale
France - Grey Goose Slushies
America - Beer
UK - A whole pub full of drinks

That's just to name a few, each place (probably with the exception of one or two, like maybe Canada) has at least a couple selections of alcohol to buy.

Not sure you can score in FW, but in WS there are lots of places to consume.
Please be careful...the heat and alcohol can = bad mojo. :)

best from memmory
mexico -- beer and frozen margaritas
norway -- beer and wine(american)
china -- beer and plum wine
african outpost -- beer
germany -- Beer, AWESOME WINE BAR (fav spot) , and shots(rumblemints goldslager)
itally -- wine bar
america -- wine and good beer bar
japan -- been and Sake bar
morroco -- mized drink, wine, beer
france -- slusie, wine , beer
britan -- IT HAS A BAR!!!
canada -- beer

Hope this helps
:banana::banana::banana:

I completely agree with PP---the question is not where can you get it, but where can't you get it?

In the World Showcase they have:

Mexico - Margaritas
China - Plum Wine
Germany - Beer
Norway - Beer
Japan - Sake
Morocco - Sangria
Italy - Rosa Regale
France - Grey Goose Slushies
America - Beer
UK - A whole pub full of drinks

That's just to name a few, each place (probably with the exception of one or two, like maybe Canada) has at least a couple selections of alcohol to buy.

I didn't know about the Sangria in Morocco - how did I ever miss this one! I have a new stop now to make. Thanks!

(disclaimer - Em&Bec'sMom has hijacked the laptop)

Tell your GF that the Grand Marnier Slushie at the wine stand in France is absolutely DIVINE. :cloud9:

You'll find great drinks from around the world all over the world showcase - a few favourites -

Britain - Boddingtons Beer, Welsh Dragon cocktail. Stella Artois if you like it / gives me a headache (strangely on tap there - a Belgian beer).

Canada - La Fin du Monde from Unibroue. Canada's best version of a Belgian style 'Tripel' ale.

Mexico - Dos Equis and the tri-colour margarita which are both available on the stand outside the Mexico pavilion

France - Kronenbourg lager beer. Wines are OK - way overpriced for what they are. Try a glass of champagne and a chocolate eclair in the patisserie.

Morroco - Casablanca beer

Japan - Sapporo and sake - YUM!

Germany - Spaten / Becks - they seem to switch it up. last time I was there (this time last year) I think they had the Spaten Optimator on tap. Great beer but not really meant to be imbibed in 90 degree weather!

Italy - Peroni

USA - Sam Adams beer tasting!! Only during Food and Wine fest though. This is the best time of year to go - food beer and wine from many more countries than are normally represented.

Remember to drink lots of water - stay hydrated! Otherwise the beer and sun will surely fry your brains and you'll be in bed fairly early!

Does Germany still serve a "BIG" cup of beer?

If your talking about the litre mug then yes they do, God bless them. If you go to the stand outside, you can still get a hefty size plastic cup of beer - not sure what size but i'm going to guess at least 20-22oz

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the tasty Bass Ale on draft that both UK locales sell.

:worship: I have to say the Margaritas in Mexico made sloshing through Hurricane Fay last August completely bearable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter