• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT & AK News !!!!

Originally posted by DVC-Landbaron
Who wrote the above post? LandBaron or Mr. Kidds?!?!?!

;) ;) ;)

Hmmm.............good question ;). Did anyone notice that silence from LB, DK, the Pirate, and the Captain coincided (where is that Pirate Captain, anyway - maybe he'll show up now too). Who is whom, I wonder :crazy:. Can anyone say multiple contradictory personalities? Something to think about (hehehehehehehe........................).

Only Kidding. Good to see you back Baron :). Rumor has it you are recently back from the World. Any observations, comments, concerns? Are you reluctant to post yet because you have yet to come off your usual Disney visit high and can not yet bring yourself to wax negatively? Would hate to see you post too soon, be too positive, and have someone ask if it was LB or Mr. Kidds posting ;). All joking aside, anything interesting to report?

We leave friday am (6 am filght - ouch!). Can't wait!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DisneyKidds
We leave friday am (6 am filght - ouch!). Can't wait!!!!!!!

The ONLY time my butt will get out of bed before 6am is for work or a Disney vacation, and if it's the latter, there's NO problem getting out of bed.

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
The ONLY time my butt will get out of bed before 6am is for work or a Disney vacation, and if it's the latter, there's NO problem getting out of bed.

That is so true! We drive there and usually leave the house around 5:00 am. We get there at 8:00 and start off the vacation with a nice breakfast somewhere, usually Spoodles or GF.
Tomorrow I have to work for a few hours but we'll be heading out at 10:00 am. WooHoo!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
Let's see. Work get me out of bed before 6 am? Rarely. A Disney vacation - obviously. The only other thing that will get my lazy rear out of bed at the crack of dawn is a day on the slopes - first tracks in any amount of powder preferred :). You have to have those priorities set :crazy:.

PS - Montessori, we will be at the BCV from Dec 4 - Dec 7. Before that it is the VWL from Nov 29 thru Dec 4.

All this talk about WS being free…Yeah, that’ll be the day.

Here is another option. They split FW and WS into 2 parks and charge $50 for each. Now there are 5 parks. AP’s and park hoppers go up as well.

I really wouldn’t be against that idea IF (that’s a big if):

They add 2 new E tickets to FW (not replacements, additions). Add more food locations and a few more shows to FW. Add a nighttime show to FW.

They add 2 new E tickets to WS (Switzerland – Matterhorn comes to mind as one possibility). Add 2 D tickets and 3 C’s mixed in amongst the existing countries. Add on to some of the smaller countries with good “Disney” quality detail. Update the travel movies.

So with maybe $600-$700M invested (obviously a stab in the dark), they could have two very good parks instead of one.

If they did it right, I would actually like to see it happen. The problem is that current management wants more with less, so in reality, they would add the gate, put a new spinner in FW and WS each, and charge the $50 for both. Now that would suck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter