EPCOT after dinner to Poly for a drink and then POFQ? Doable?

Advokaat

Earning My Ears
We hit WDW next Sunday noon and have a 7 p.m. dinner ADR at Chefs De France. Afterward, I'd like to take DW to the Poly for a tapu-tapu and then back to POFQ where we are staying using Disney transport.

Doable?

How? :woohoo:

We hit WDW next Sunday noon and have a 7 p.m. dinner ADR at Chefs De France. Afterward, I'd like to take DW to the Poly for a tapu-tapu and then back to POFQ where we are staying using Disney transport.

Doable?

How? :woohoo:

After Chefs de France, go to the front of Epcot and hop the monorail to MK. Then you can monorail to Poly. From the Poly, monorail or boat back to MK and catch a bus to POFQ.

Or you can take a bus from Epcot to the poly and then the monorail or a boat to MK for a bus back to pofq. Either one would work. :)

Absolutely doable ...a Lapu Lapu is always a great way to end the night. Take it outside on the beach and depending on the time you can catch Wishes. Have a great time.

Or you can take a bus from Epcot to the poly and then the monorail or a boat to MK for a bus back to pofq. Either one would work. :)

Sorry, I was thinking there's no Epcot bus to the Poly because of the monorail...I actually never even thought of taking the bus to the Poly. It probably wouldn't be direct?

You might get to the Poly in time for EWP at 9 PM! Check what time Wishes is, because it's great to watch it from the Poly beach.

After Chefs de France, go to the front of Epcot and hop the monorail to MK. Then you can monorail to Poly. From the Poly, monorail or boat back to MK and catch a bus to POFQ.

Actually this is even easier. The monorail from Epcot stops at the TTC. From there you either switch to the local monorail and go 1 stop to the Poly or simply walk over. I'd walk - especially at night. The resort is beautiful!!!

Actually this is even easier. The monorail from Epcot stops at the TTC. From there you either switch to the local monorail and go 1 stop to the Poly or simply walk over. I'd walk - especially at night. The resort is beautiful!!!

After your beverage at the Polynesian, take a cab back to your resort. It will be a whole lot easier.

Sorry, I was thinking there's no Epcot bus to the Poly because of the monorail...I actually never even thought of taking the bus to the Poly. It probably wouldn't be direct?

You might get to the Poly in time for EWP at 9 PM! Check what time Wishes is, because it's great to watch it from the Poly beach.

The only time there is a bus is if the monorail is closed.

When did they start offering bus service to Epcot from the Poly (or other monorail resorts)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter