Epcot 30th?

The only things I have seen so far are;

*Disney Parks Blog article referring to special merchandise for the 30th
*There is a D23 event on 30th September

I "think" that if they have put a D23 event on the 30th then that should indicate there is something more general on the 1st (the actual birthday).

I have heard Epcot 30th mentioned a few times and was wondering about details.

We were there for the 25th anniversary and there wasn't really much of anything at all. We did pick up some limited edition Epcot tshirts and I think my wife grabbed a pin.

I really don't remember anything else at all.

Considering the lack of prepration for MK's 40th anniversary this past year I wouldn't expect much out of Epcots 30th. MK's anniversary was barely even acknowldged from WDW until a few days before the event.

OMG 30 years already? I remember their 10th anniversary and still have my t-shirt from back then. And I still wear it!

We were there for the 25th anniversary and there wasn't really much of anything at all. We did pick up some limited edition Epcot tshirts and I think my wife grabbed a pin.

I really don't remember anything else at all.

We were there too and it was so un-memorable that I didn't even remember it at all! My DH did.

When we were planning our trip this year, I was mentioning to him we might want to skip Epcot that day this year. He went to our pictures and pulled them up on his computer and showed me that we were there for the 25th and that the park was relatively empty. :) So I went ahead and scheduled us for this year on that day! Hope it's the same as it was 5 years ago.....

We were also there for MK's 40th. It was exciting but I expected more. A CM told us that the fireworks were going to be special that night, but they were the same Wishes.

I'll be there for the 30th. I'm hoping that the ToT race & Food and Wine don't eclipse the celebration. If Disney were to ask me, they should do a special Illuminations- they already do a Christmas.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter