Envie No 20

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Is up.

35% off hotels and 40% off DCR.

Not the best there has been but hopefully good enough!!

Its the magazine sent out to AP holders (or not - as it can be hit or miss) and often has discounts in it for AP holders

Cheers for the heads up Cap'n! Can someone please list the AP booking telephone number, and opening hours for it. I need to get me a booking done! :banana:
Can anyone who books/attempts to book please follow up their experiences on here so we can see if the people manning the phones are aware of these discounts yet.
Thanks! :thumbsup2

It's worth noting that the 35% in any hotel is for dream pass holders only - only the 40% at the DCR is applicable to other pass holders :thumbsup2

Cheers for the heads up Cap'n! Can someone please list the AP booking telephone number, and opening hours for it. I need to get me a booking done! :banana:

I've always managed to phone the UK central booking number and get the AP discounted price rather than phoning the French AP telephone number :)

Dollyrar I'll be phoning tomorrow morning, on the normal booking line, 08448 008 111, ready to ask for the 35% off prices. That line is open 8.15am to 7.45pm midweek :goodvibes

Thanks for posting this Cap'n :thumbsup2

Sorry I was posting from my iPhone which is why I didn't include all of the details!

I'm gonna shoot my mole though, he told me that it was delayed becuase there was something special for AP holders and I can't find anything above the normal!

Its looking like a definite no-go for onsite for me this trip.
I phoned this morning and got prices for 3 nights, 10th May, for the Santa Fe and the Sequoia Lodge.
SF £344 :scared1::scared1:
SL £539 (only Montana rooms available).

I'm assuming thats with just 10% off, as the CM was not very forthcoming about what discounts there were. Even so, going on the SF price, thats way more than double what I paid 7 months ago, and that was in Halloween season :confused3.

I'm going to phone back later, and ask about the prices from 11th May instead, as maybe by checking in on a Sunday (10th) that somehow increases the price? I still don't think I'll be staying onsite this time though, I just can't justify paying that amount of money for a 2* hotel onsite, when I can stay at a 4* with swimming pool offsite for about half the price.

I've had the same sort of experience this morning.

DCR £390.90 for three nights 13-18 May
SF £316.68

Looks like my parents will be staying offsite for £150 instead

I had a nightmare on the phones earlier today trying to get the AP discount for next month, which basically ended up with me being told that these discounts don't exist for the dates advertised in the ENVIE magazine. I was quoted a week at Newport Bay for £2070, which is even more than doing it online (without any 40% off discount)! :scared1:
What a way to treat your loyal AP customers!!
My missus and I were pretty gutted at first, as we love staying on-site in Paris, but after much tinkering around with the easyjet site and the disney website, we managed to get 4 nights at the Hotel New York for £540! (with the 40% off).
Pretty annoying that we waited patiently for weeks for the AP discounts to appear, to then get a better rate with the 40% all along!
But hey, screw it, we're off to DLRP again!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter