Entry into Hanes 'Vacation of Your Dreams' Sweepstakes

audrey-s

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to let everyone know about an email I just got from OneHanesPlace. Every order placed online between now and October 15 at OneHanesPlace.com gets you an automatic entry into their sweeps to win a 5-day, 4 night stay at Walt Disney World Resort, with airfare, accomodations, park entry and a $500 disney gift card included. This sweeps started on July 17. You can also get a free entry through this method below

For a free Entry Entry Hand-print your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and birth date on a 3x5 card and mail to Hanes.com Dream Vacation Sweepstakes Entry, 1000 E Hanes Mill Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27105 Attn: K. Gray, to be postmarked by 10/15/2008 and received by 10/22/2008. Limit one entry per outer envelope. Limit one free entry per participant per day. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of entries will be accepted. Illegible and incomplete entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail.

Looks pretty similar to the 'Hanes Vacation in Comfort' sweeps that just ended on August 30. There is also the 'Comfort Rewards' program where you earn rewards from Hanes Kids Apparel and entering them on the site. You can redeem your rewards points for apparel and every time you enter a code you get entered in a monthly drawing for a Disney vacation from Hanes. Again, you can enter the sweeps without purchasing, but you don't get any rewards points from the free codes

How can I enter the Hanes "Comfort Rewards" (Sweepstakes Only) without making a purchase? For a free Code, mail a hand-printed self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hanes Comfort Rewards Free Code, c/o SoftCoin, Inc., 2000 Sierra Point Parkway, Ste. 801, Brisbane, CA 94005. Requests must be postmarked by 01/02/2009 for receipt by 01/09/2009. Vermont residents only may omit return postage. After free Code request has been processed by SoftCoin and you have received a Code, go to the Promotional Website and follow the procedure indicated in Rule 3A (above) to enter the random drawing sweepstakes by 01/21/2009 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Each valid free Code request will result in receipt of one Code, while supplies last. Free Codes may be used for purposes of random drawing Sweepstakes entry, but NOT the "collect-and-earn" rewards program; and, as such, Free Codes will NOT result in the receipt of Points. Limit one request per stamped envelope. Limit (60) free Code requests per participant. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of free Code requests will be accepted.

I put this here because OneHanesPlace.com is pretty cheap and everyone needs underwear - might as well get a chance to win a Disney trip too (the odds must be better than the lottery...). Let me know if there is another board for Disney contests. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter