Entry into Hanes 'Vacation of Your Dreams' Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by audrey-s, Sep 2, 2008.

1. audrey-s

audrey-s Earning My Ears

I just wanted to let everyone know about an email I just got from OneHanesPlace. Every order placed online between now and October 15 at OneHanesPlace.com gets you an automatic entry into their sweeps to win a 5-day, 4 night stay at Walt Disney World Resort, with airfare, accomodations, park entry and a $500 disney gift card included. This sweeps started on July 17. You can also get a free entry through this method below

Looks pretty similar to the 'Hanes Vacation in Comfort' sweeps that just ended on August 30. There is also the 'Comfort Rewards' program where you earn rewards from Hanes Kids Apparel and entering them on the site. You can redeem your rewards points for apparel and every time you enter a code you get entered in a monthly drawing for a Disney vacation from Hanes. Again, you can enter the sweeps without purchasing, but you don't get any rewards points from the free codes

I put this here because OneHanesPlace.com is pretty cheap and everyone needs underwear - might as well get a chance to win a Disney trip too (the odds must be better than the lottery...). Let me know if there is another board for Disney contests. Thanks!