Entertainment Schedules

gardener14

Mouseketeer
I'm considering visiting Disneyland/DCA in early-mid February, however I noticed that the entertainment schedules ) are very light after the first few days of February. Only the major parade events like the Soundsational Parade, Fireworks, and World of Color, and oddly the Miner 49's band at DCA are listed. There are no showings of Aladdin, Disney Jr., Disney Channel Rocks, Billy Hill and the Hillbilly's, Pixar Pals (parade/show), Mariachi Divas, etc.

My question is, is this true, or are the schedules typically not complete until closer to the dates in question. The entertaiment schedules are very full right up until the time I might visit. I checked the official DL site and Touring Plans.

I'm considering visiting Disneyland/DCA in early-mid February, however I noticed that the entertainment schedules ) are very light after the first few days of February. Only the major parade events like the Soundsational Parade, Fireworks, and World of Color, and oddly the Miner 49's band at DCA are listed. There are no showings of Aladdin, Disney Jr., Disney Channel Rocks, Billy Hill and the Hillbilly's, Pixar Pals (parade/show), Mariachi Divas, etc.

My question is, is this true, or are the schedules typically not complete until closer to the dates in question. The entertaiment schedules are very full right up until the time I might visit. I checked the official DL site and Touring Plans.

The schedules are typically not complete until closer to the dates in question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter