Entertainment Schedule MK

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
How far in advance do they post the entertainment times on WDW website? We are going first week in Nov and I was looking to see when the Move It! Shake It! parade and Incredibles Dance Party will be, but it says the times are unavailable right now.

How far in advance do they post the entertainment times on WDW website? We are going first week in Nov and I was looking to see when the Move It! Shake It! parade and Incredibles Dance Party will be, but it says the times are unavailable right now.

I would not use the "WDW website" for any kind of accurate listings (of anything.)
It is notoriously incomplete, late-to-post and inaccurate.
(No, I'm not kidding.)

Show schedules are only fully determined about 2 weeks out, and they are announced weekly by various sites.
The one below is my "go-to" for most of these things:

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site
or go to www.wdwent.com

Click on the colored links for the various parks & venues
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter