Entertainment on 7-night cruises

Disney Family Mum

Earning My Ears
We're booked for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise in May and I'm wondering if there's a show each night. Until now, we've only done 3 and 4-night cruises and there's a show each night. I see that the 7-night Dream cruises only have 3 shows listed... so what happens the other nights? Are the shows repeated over the course of the 7-nights or is there some other form of entertainment going on in the theatre?

Thanks!

They have some extra shows, like the Welcome Aboard show. There's usually a movie night in the Walt Disney theater. Then they have other entertainment available such as jugglers, illusionists, or musicians that they bring in to fill in the gaps.

We're booked for a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise in May and I'm wondering if there's a show each night. Until now, we've only done 3 and 4-night cruises and there's a show each night. I see that the 7-night Dream cruises only have 3 shows listed... so what happens the other nights? Are the shows repeated over the course of the 7-nights or is there some other form of entertainment going on in the theatre?

Thanks!

1. There are no 7-night Dream cruises. Do you mean the Fantasy?

2. There are no show repeats. You will have the 3 broadway stage shows, a welcome show and a farewell show that are hybrids of stage production/performing act, a movie night, and one night of a performing act.

Ah yes Meghatron, I did in fact mean the Fantasy... I'm just so used to sailing on the Dream! :)

Thanks to both of you for your responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter