Entertainment card rate anyone????

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
I know this has been discussed before, but has anyone recently gotten an Entertainment Card Rate for any of the resorts? I know when I look online under the Entertainment site, the rates are more thru them than an AP or FL Resident rate.

From what I have read so far, the Universal hotels are not accepting it this year. I did ask when I called to book (the Loews number), and she said there were no entertaiment or fan club rates.

Does anyone know why? I have noticed there does not seem to be many discounts for the HRH either.

In the Entertainment book, it does show the Lowes Resorts & like I said, when I go online to check out the rates, they are much higher than an AP or FL resident rate...

Supply and demand. The secret is out. Companies are booking the HRH during conventions to impress clients. The hotels are filled to capacity and they can charge more without having to rely on the entertainment rate to bring people in.
All good things must come to an end, and the entertainment rate is one of them. If you look in the book, you'll find a coupon, but it's for a package stay of 4 days.
Most are using the AAA rate code, and some have posted about APH rates being released. Try one of those codes and see what happens.

soccamom said:
Does anyone know why? I have noticed there does not seem to be many discounts for the HRH either.

i called twice march and april and was told the same thing.
hrh is no longer honoring the entertainment book coupons as they no longer need that promo to fill up their rooms.

occupancy rate year round is high enough now without having to do promos.
it is now a thing in the past.

entertainment group told me , yes, universal pulled out of the program but it was too late to take their organization out of the ent book. was also told, it won't be in there next year's book.

boo hoo..........gone are the $125 days........or the $99 days at rpr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter