entertainment books

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying at RPH Dec.27-Jan.2. Are there black-out days when using the entertainment book? Also would I need to use 2002 or could I use 2003. Do all entertainment books offer Universal hotel, I would like to get a book for my area, or do I need a Orlando area one? We have reservations already, should I call now and ask for the entertainment rate and hope I can get a book after the fact? Lastly does anyone know of a phone # or website I can use to order one? Thanks for you feed back!!!

Okay let's see how much I can tell you. No you don't have to have an Orlando book, good thing cause there all sold out. I ordered one for Jacksonville, FL even though I"m in GA I can use the coupons from Jax. The web site is www.entertainment.com I think. No I did'nt have to have one when I made ressie's but do have to have one at check in at PBH. You will need to wait for the 2003 edition to have a card valid Dec 2002. The 2002 exp. in Novemeber. I think I heard the 2003 ed will be out in a matter of weeks. As for blackout dates I don't know the answer there. We are going July 4th and got the ent rate so I"m assuming not. There are prob. blocks of rooms dedicated for the ent rate and when there all gone then you can't get the rate of course. I hope someelse comes along to help you with the rest of your questions and prov. more info for you. Have a great trip.

There aren't black out dates in the Entertainment Book for hotels. Rather it's a matter of the hotel having the discounted room available for the dates you want. Call the hotel and see when you can get the rate. You will need the 2003 book for a Dec. trip. The new books should come out in July.

Thank you. I called the hotel and they said the dates I wanted were blacked out. I will keep trying in case something changes though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter