Entertainment books are 9.95 plus shipping

I went to this site, and the Orlando book came up as $30 plus ship. How do you get the $9.95 price? Diana

Yes, I'm also wondering how you get the $9.99 price....on the website, it says the Orlando Entertainment book is $35...??

I have been waiting for a discount-- It worked for my local book 9.95 plus shipping. Thank again.

How long are these books good for?

If I remember right, new ones come out in Sept.

Are entertainment rates released for Jan - Mar 04? or just through Dec 03?

Thanks jhnquest!! I just ordered mine today! I was waiting for a deal. The people on this board are just great!!!
:) :) I don't know what I'd do without everyone!! Pay a lot more $$$$ I'm sure!!! I really appreciate all the tips! :teeth: :teeth:

Thank you so much for the heads up! I remember buying the book for Orlando last year for $5 right around the end of May or beginning of June. I was hoping to get another good deal; and I did - thanks to you and this board. It really does amaze me how much information if generously shared on this Board - thank you again!

Deb

All I see is the $10 off, not the books for $10???

What am I doing wrong?

Teresa

The 9.99 deal must be dead now the link is for 10.00 off with free shipping. They seem to change deals quite often check back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter