entertainment book

katrina4

Mouseketeer
just a quick question, for the 2008 book the coupons last through the rest of the year correct? or do they expire earlier?

I believe they expire at the beginning of November.

BUT there are coupons in there that expire much later. For example, the car rental coupons have a date in June of '09 as their expiration.

You just reminded me that my $5 Safeway coupon remains unused in my purse. For my area, there are 4 $5 Safeway coupons, and I only paid $15 for the book. Even before the HoJo discount or any other discount, I am ahead of the game if I use my Safeway coupons, LOL.

So if I'm staying at HoJo from 11/30 - 12/4, would I need to buy the 2009 entertainment book then for the discount? When would those go on sale if that's what I need to buy? Or would I need to buy the current one?

For HoJo, you need the card. The card does expire when the majority of the book expires. So you would need the brand new book.

The book comes out earlier than November, though, so definitely keep an eye out for deals on it.

In addition, I don't know where you live, but you do NOT need the book for Anaheim. So if there's a book for your area that you could use (I believe you can sign up as a member of the website now, and once you get a book then you register your book under your account...I'm pretty sure that's how I did it, so I could see some of the coupons), you can order that. Otherwise, just look at their prices for various places, and get either one where you'll be traveling another time during '09, or just get the one that's cheapest. If I didn't use the one for my area, I definitely remember that the book for Arkansas is generally (when they aren't all on sale like they are now) half the price of the Anaheim-area book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter