Entertainment 1st Night on 4 nt Wonder?

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
I was looking at a couple of Navigators, and it appeared that the first night either did not have any formal 'show' or that it was a comedian/musician. What is typical?

We were on the Wonder in August and there was this wonderful juggler. We went to see another show of his later in the cruise.

The odd thing is that they have the Golden Mickeys with the red carpet thing on pirate night. On the 7 day they line the GM's up with formal night so everybody's dressed nicely.

We just got off the Wonder and there was a comedy act on the first night. We did not make it but heard that it was very good.

On a side note, if you have small children, my advice is to skip the Golden Mickey's and let your children rest for the Pirate Party. I thought the GM's was the weakest of the three main shows by a very vey wide margin.

After a great day at Castawat Cay, a pirate dinner with lots of activity, and the GM show, my kids (4 and 2 years old) could hardly keep their eyes open during the pirate party and both sadly missed the fireworks.

on the first day we went to the lunch buffet, the sail away party, walked around the ship, got settled into our stateroom, went for a swim, went to dinner, walked around the ship and watched the ocean, then went back to the stateroom. It was a full day for us and didnt even consider a show.

Can anyone confirm the other night's show? I need to book Flounders etc. I remebered that Golden Mickey's is Castawy Cay night and first night is variety but what are the other 2 now?

Last week we had Max Winfrey the 1st night. He was billed as a "Physical Comedian." Hysterical! Really enjoyed his show.

Can anyone confirm the other night's show? I need to book Flounders etc. I remebered that Golden Mickey's is Castawy Cay night and first night is variety but what are the other 2 now?

On Nassau day the show is *currently* Hercules the Muse-ical, a hilarious show, but it will be replaced this Spring by Toy Story the Musical. The last night is Disney Dreams, by far the best show of them all. It is NOT to be missed! Also if you have the first dinner seating and are seeing the 2nd showing of the productions, remember to head STRAIGHT to the atrium after Disney Dreams for 'Till We Meet Again.

Also click on the link in my signature for personal navigators that list all the information, if you need more info.

The odd thing is that they have the Golden Mickeys with the red carpet thing on pirate night. On the 7 day they line the GM's up with formal night so everybody's dressed nicely.

I thought the exact same thing.....could not understand the whole red carpet/dressed to the nines only to have Christiaan come out in his pirate outfit. The Golden Mickeys should be on the dress up night and the officers should be wearing their "black tie" uniforms.

And I agree with everyone else who said that the Golden Mickeys was the weakest of the three. Its not that it was bad but Dreams is better. I wish they would drop the Golden Mickeys and get Twice Charmed.

And I agree with everyone else who said that the Golden Mickeys was the weakest of the three. Its not that it was bad but Dreams is better. I wish they would drop the Golden Mickeys and get Twice Charmed.[/QUOTE said:
I guess diversity is what makes the world go round, I didn't like Twice Charmed at all but really enjoyed the Golden Mickeys.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter