Entertainers from the DCL Disney magic 28

What show is your favorite?

• Twice charmed

• Villains tonight

• Disney dreams

Results are only viewable after voting.

Entertainment

Earning My Ears
Hey there Disney fans :) we are the cast of Disney magic 28 and if you have any photos from our shows this year we would greatly appreciate it if you could share with us and tell us your feed back on the shows :) thanks !

Have a magical day!

The cast of Magic 28 :)

We haven't been able to cruise this year, but have loved the shows in the past and really appreciate the hard work that goes into them! :goodvibes

I don't know if it's fair for me to vote. I haven't seen Twice Charmed, but I really enjoyed Villains Tonight - especially when Pain and Panic took my camera and did a mock modeling session for me! :rotfl:

We were on the Magic in November 2011. Does that fall into the time frame you're looking for?

Twice Charmed - by a mile!

This musical has the best new original music and the best sets and story. It's a novel take on a existing story, but adding new plot as opposed to doing a "greatest hits" style of production.

I'm thrilled I've seen it a few times on Magic, but disappointed it's not seen elsewhere. I hope you enjoy performing as much as my family has watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter