• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enterprise Shuttle vs 888 Taxi ?

jasko5990

In Valor There Is Hope
I'm interested in recent experiences (past year or so) anyone has had with the Enterprise Car Rental shuttle and / or 888 Taxi when going from Port Canaveral to the nearby Enterprise Rental facility (6211 N.Atlantic Ave) after disembarkation.

Questions I have are:

Was the Enterprise shuttle waiting as soon as disembarkation began? If not how long was the wait?

How long was the wait between Enterprise shuttles?

Were there taxis on site as soon as disembarkation started? If not, how do you request one?

What was the 888 Taxi rate?

What was the travel time from the port to the Enterprise facility?

I have read past posts and reviews (DIS boards and Google search) about the drivers from 888 Taxi being dishonest and / or deceitful, but none of these posts are very recent. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter