Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (MCO) quick question

ohman

Earning My Ears
Dear all, we will be traveling from LAX to MCO tomorrow. Due to some last minute flight change, originally we reserved a car (Enterprise-Rent-A-Car @ MCO) for pick up at 11:30pm, but now I think we will arrive earlier, such as 7pm or so. Just wondering if folks here have any experience about this to pick up cars earlier, would we get different rates for picking car earlier? Many thanks!

Oh by the way, for the Enterprise fleet @ MCO location, from "intermediate" level (Toyota Collora, Nissan Sentra) to "standard" or "full size" car, can I expect to have CD player (with mp3 playback capability) in the car? I have some MP3 music CDs that I would like to bring with us but want to make sure that I could still play them, thanks!

Just realize that if you pick it up earlier you will need to return it earlier. You are renting on the weekend so there shouldn't be a change in price.

You also face the possibility there may be no cars available when you arrive. They do try to keep the fleet on the road. It does happen.

Dear all, we will be traveling from LAX to MCO tomorrow. Due to some last minute flight change, originally we reserved a car (Enterprise-Rent-A-Car @ MCO) for pick up at 11:30pm, but now I think we will arrive earlier, such as 7pm or so. Just wondering if folks here have any experience about this to pick up cars earlier, would we get different rates for picking car earlier? Many thanks!

If you reserved online, just revise your pickup time online.

Oh by the way, for the Enterprise fleet @ MCO location, from "intermediate" level (Toyota Collora, Nissan Sentra) to "standard" or "full size" car, can I expect to have CD player (with mp3 playback capability) in the car? I have some MP3 music CDs that I would like to bring with us but want to make sure that I could still play them, thanks!

No you may not get this. Enterprise often has some stripped cars. They will play CDs but you may not get mp3 ability

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter