Entering Property on Sherberth

disrev

God, Family, Mouse.
We will be driving in and are staying at Kidani. Our most expeditious entry would be by using Sherberth Road. We would love our first entry into property be at one of the gateways that has The Disney World logo, "Where Dreams Come true", and Mickey & Friend to the side of the road.
Am I right in thinking there is nothing remotely close to this on the Sherberth entry?

You are absolutely correct. There is nothing magical about taking sherberth. It is mostly used by CM's to get to and from work.

You COULD go out of your way, and take 192 to World Dr. Go north and get off at Osceola, thereby passing under the Disney World sign. Out of the way...yes. Longer...yes. But you get to go under a marquis.

You are absolutely correct. There is nothing magical about taking sherberth. It is mostly used by CM's to get to and from work.
Thanks! That's why it felt like the last time we used it... Almost like I found an access road.

I find any short cut to Disney Magical.
Completely agree personally, but the 6yo and 4yo haven't quite caught on to that. Ultimately the look on the kids face when they first see the marquis beats this dad's goal for record times any day!

If you are entering Sherberth Rd from 192 and traveling east on 192, simply continue 1.5 miles to the entrance to World Drive and you will pass one of the WDW signs. It's well marked.

If you are entering Sherberth Rd from 192 and traveling east on 192, simply continue 1.5 miles to the entrance to World Drive and you will pass one of the WDW signs. It's well marked.
Don't actually make the left turn onto Sherberth first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter