• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entering for MNSSHP

alvernon90

Two Decade Veteran
We will be going to a Halloween party on the same day that we will be using park hoppers to visit another park. Since we have entry rights anyway, we'd like to beat the 4:00 entry rush by going through the regular gates around 3:30 or so.

Will we need to exit and re-enter by scanning the party tickets? If it makes a difference, we will have FPs attached to the party tickets that we intend to use that afternoon.

There will be locations inside the MK where you can have your party tickets scanned starting at 4 PM and get your wristbands. We went to the one in Tomorrowland by Stitch last year, but I think there might have also been one over by Frontierland.

1. Will we need to exit and re-enter by scanning the party tickets?

2. If it makes a difference, we will have FPs attached to the party tickets that we intend to use that afternoon.

1. No. As stated above, there are multiple places inside MK to get a party wristband (after about 4PM.)

2. It doesn't matter. The FP+ reservations will work even if you don't scan in with your party ticket.

We enter at 4 and get our wristbands right there.

Yes. There will be CMs set up with wristbands just inside the entrance tap stiles.

But, the OP plans to already be well inside MK by 4PM and wants to know an alternative method of receiving the party wristbands.

Can you get in wearing your costume before 4 though?

Thanks for all the info! Sounds like beating the 4:00 rush will be easy and the FPs will still work. That's going to be a fun day.

Until 7pm, you have both party and day guests, i'm not sure how much "beat the crowd" you'll have going in at 3:30. I've never seen the alternative places to scan your party ticket but I never need to find them.

Until 7pm, you have both party and day guests, i'm not sure how much "beat the crowd" you'll have going in at 3:30. I've never seen the alternative places to scan your party ticket but I never need to find them.

What entering before 4PM will "beat" is the major swelling of guests at the park gates and park transportation.

What entering before 4PM will "beat" is the major swelling of guests at the park gates and park transportation.

Yes, this is what I meant. I understand that the hours between 4:00 and 7:00 may be the most crowded part of the day, but getting in early at least means skipping the lines at the entrance gates.

Yes, this is what I meant. I understand that the hours between 4:00 and 7:00 may be the most crowded part of the day, but getting in early at least means skipping the lines at the entrance gates.
Exactly. :) Last year we arrived around 3:30 and there was already a large crowd waiting to get in for the party so the area around the right hand tapstiles was pretty crowded. However, those using regular park tickets or APs were able to enter through the entrance gates on the left where it was not busy.

For those who plan to enter with a party ticket at 4pm, what time can you start to line up at the gate?

For those who plan to enter with a party ticket at 4pm, what time can you start to line up at the gate?

No specific restrictions.

There are days when they'll open up for party guests at 3:45pm.

I'd be in the area by 3:30, or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter