Ent. Rate sold out, will it open again? RPH

Figment78

Mouseketeer
I was trying to get the Entertainment rate for the Royal Pacific for September 27th to October 5th and was told they were sold out. I did get HRH rates for that period ($125 standard). I was wondering if anyone knew if more rooms opened for the Ent. rate. Should I keep trying? Or just book the Hard Rock (which I've already stayed at and did love so I wouldn't mind, just wanted to try something new.)

My DH actually would probably prefer the HRH since he loved being able to walk to the parks without having to take a boat, but I really want to stay at RP, and he loves to make me happy, LOL.

Thanks for any replies!

I was told the same thing for our Nov trip about RP so I booked the Hard Rock instead

curious to know if they ever open up...they just told me that all the entertainment rates were already sold out!

Never hurts to keep calling. I would book Hard Rock at that rate in case RPR does not open up. If RPR becomes available at a rate you are happy with you can book it and just cancel the reservation for HRH.

As far as my personal experience with ER rates opening after being told it was no longer available, I have never had luck getting it. Sometimes I have been offered a rate a bit higher using a different discount. I have however been given wrong info and got what I wanted after calling back and speaking with a different agent. Good Luck!

RPR may have conventions planned on these dates and that could be why the ER isnt available there at this early date.

Yes, it just happened to me. That's what I had been told about a month ago. My date (7/12) just opened up this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter