Enough Already!! Who else in the NE has sickness stuck in their house!!

TINKTWINS

<font color=CC33FF>Is TIRED of snow!!!!! WDW here
I cant take it! We are going on 3 weeks here at my house. We are a family of 7 so it takes its time and may get you more than once, but i've got mine now and im so tired of feeling cold and sick! And I've had a different kid home sick each day this week!!

I am in desperate need of the Spring, or better yet, a Disney Vacation that lasts till spring!!

it has been terrible, two more big storms to come in next week now. I don't mind being at home, since we have a brand new home that we built. so I am just busy busy inside. Hang in there, it is getting to everyone..........:(

The three of us kept sharing it. It was brutal. Then on the day we left for WDW, I took ALL of our sheets, pillowcases, and comforters to the laundrymat and washed them all in hot hot hot water. So nice to come home to nice clean sheets, and bedding, but I think that helped too. We are back for 4 days,and so far, so good.

I live by myself, and I haven't been fully healthy in at least a month. Every time I think the cold's finally gone, it starts up again.

Been home sick in bed since Monday...Dr. feels I have the flu, and am just now starting to feel a little bit better. I can not wait til Spring comes...

Its been going around our house since xmas. I had phemonia kids sick. As soon as someone got better someone else got sick. Got a bad cold now.

4 weeks till disney is keeping me warm

I'm not in the northeast, but we've been sick too. My little one has missed two days of school and I came home from work early today. blah!

I feel your pain. Everyone in my house was sick the whole month of Dec-just could not get rid of it. I was finally thinking the worst was over and I should have known better. I had to take DD to the Dr. Tues. and she has strep throat so round two here we go. Ding Ding.

Spring is only 50 days away...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter