• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enjoy a Bigger Budget with Rewards from QuickRewards.net - Help Inside

The only issue I have with this site is that they send out multiple emails a day. So far I've averaged about 1/3 of them that immediately go to a page that says "Sorry, this survey is not available". It's really annoying.

Yeah, I have to second that. I really tried for about a month to do the surveys but either none was available or it would say "We have one for you" but when I got into it, it would tell me "sorry". After a month of only having two actually go through, I finally gave up.
:confused3

I really like this site, I've only been participating for less than 3 weeks and I have already earned 36 $ . I've cashed out for one 25 $ Disney gift card that I will be using to pay towards my fall Disney trip balance!

The surveys take some time, but if you are just sitting around watching TV anyway at night this is a good time to take some of the surveys.

Question about qp - do they expire? Everytime I go to my account I get a different QP number. I started with about 160 then it went to 60 then back up to 120 and now it is 25 :confused3

Also, I never get any emails from QR - I have it set up to be sent everything they have but have yet to receive anything.

I have a question regarding the shopping and % rebates.

I placed an order online at Aeropostale recently and was about to email my confirmation to support to redeem my 3.5% back. I paid via Paypal. Does that make a difference? I wouldnt think that it does since the acct has my credit card on file making the payments but I wanted to ask.

For the past 2 to 3 weeks practically none of the surveys I have taken are crediting to my account. I used to email about getting them manually credited but I stopped cause I would literally have to email customer service every day. Any idea why this would be happening? :confused3 I clear my cookies too.

I was just wondering why one of the survey emails takes you straight to a toluna sight? You have to register as part of their communtiy to take a survey and it talks about earning points in their communtiy? Is it safe to give personal info to this site and if I complete a survey will it still credit back to QR?

I have the same question...the Greenfield link now takes you to Toluna. I have signed up but how do I know which surveys I would get the $1.00 credit for?

Ok, so I'm trying to get more points through QR, and I thought watching videos would be pretty easy.

Except that when I click on a video through the Gwallet videos, it is asking me to approve something for facebook and let Via.me do something.

I don't do facebook. I don't want facebook. Is there a work-around for this, or do I just forget it?

Thanks for the help.

For the past 2 to 3 weeks practically none of the surveys I have taken are crediting to my account. I used to email about getting them manually credited but I stopped cause I would literally have to email customer service every day. Any idea why this would be happening? :confused3 I clear my cookies too.

I have the same issue. I started saving my email invitations to a folder and discovered that most, if not all, of the ones I'm not getting credited for are SI Daily, I think that's the name- some are Daily2's. I emailed mypoints last week and never got any answer, not even a generic "we've received it and are looking into it" reply. I'll email again tomorrow, but I'm hoping that the mypoints person who's replied on this thread sees this because it's getting VERY frustrating! Not blaming mypoints, I think the problem is with the survey provider, but an answer from mypoints would be nice!

I have the same question...the Greenfield link now takes you to Toluna. I have signed up but how do I know which surveys I would get the $1.00 credit for?

I was just wondering why one of the survey emails takes you straight to a toluna sight? You have to register as part of their communtiy to take a survey and it talks about earning points in their communtiy? Is it safe to give personal info to this site and if I complete a survey will it still credit back to QR?

I have the same question, but I don't remember what survey emails it is. It takes me directly to a site that wants me to sign up for their own surveys. It looks like a community page for the survey company. I know there's another survey invitation that takes you to a survey, which tells you you're getting their own points for completing, but mypoints tells you upfront that it will say that, not to worry, you're getting mypoints credits. This new issue started recently.

I have the same issue. I started saving my email invitations to a folder and discovered that most, if not all, of the ones I'm not getting credited for are SI Daily, I think that's the name- some are Daily2's. I emailed mypoints last week and never got any answer, not even a generic "we've received it and are looking into it" reply. I'll email again tomorrow, but I'm hoping that the mypoints person who's replied on this thread sees this because it's getting VERY frustrating! Not blaming mypoints, I think the problem is with the survey provider, but an answer from mypoints would be nice!

I had this same problem. I emailed support and was told that the SI Daily survey credits were delayed. This was over a week ago.

I have also noticed that the promo emails where you are supposed to get a penny for just attempting aren't crediting either. I only get into 1 survey out of every 10 so those pennies were my only credits and now that isn't even working.

I had this same problem. I emailed support and was told that the SI Daily survey credits were delayed. This was over a week ago.

I have also noticed that the promo emails where you are supposed to get a penny for just attempting aren't crediting either. I only get into 1 survey out of every 10 so those pennies were my only credits and now that isn't even working.

I've got some that were done the first week of June and still haven't credited. I know there were some before that, but I didn't start keeping track until then.

On the si survey that allows you to take up to 5 surveys daily, I have on two occasions taken two surveys in one day but only gotten credit for one. I don't know if it could possibly be due to the delay or not since I am getting one of the credits. I didn't e-mail them as I don't keep a good record of the surveys I complete, though I am going to start. Hoping it still might credit.

Hi, all! Just a quick note to ask those of you with questions regarding QR to please contact our support folks at support@quickrewards.net.

Our advertising contract has run out with the DIS and we're trying to renegotiate, however, we don't want to participate on the forum here without Corey's permission and a new contract in place. Support can answer your questions and adjust accounts if necessary for missing credits.

Thanks!

Hi, all! Just a quick note to ask those of you with questions regarding QR to please contact our support folks at support@quickrewards.net.

Our advertising contract has run out with the DIS and we're trying to renegotiate, however, we don't want to participate on the forum here without Corey's permission and a new contract in place. Support can answer your questions and adjust accounts if necessary for missing credits.

Thanks!

Don't know how to say this nicely QRBecky, but your support email people currently stink! I sent a 2nd email today, since nobody even acknowledged receiving the last one. I currently have 11 surveys that have not credited, most of which are from SI. It would be nice if someone at least let me know they got the email! The first email I sent was actually a reply to one received from your staff stating they would manually credit a survey if it didn't credit by a certain date. Never heard back from him.

Ok, so I'm trying to get more points through QR, and I thought watching videos would be pretty easy.

Except that when I click on a video through the Gwallet videos, it is asking me to approve something for facebook and let Via.me do something.

I don't do facebook. I don't want facebook. Is there a work-around for this, or do I just forget it?

Thanks for the help.

I posted this a week and a half ago, but no one seems to have seen it, so I'm posting my question again. :coffee:

What the heck is Via.me, and why do I have to have Facebook in order to watch these videos?

Am I one of the 2 people on earth NOT using Facebook, and so I can't get points for watching these? What gives?

Any answer - even if it's wrong - would be appreciated. This way, I don't feel like I vanished. (Well, I'd like to vanish some of my midsection, but that's another problem!)

Some offers only credit through Facebook - watching a video, clicking through to a Facebook page, etc., so you need a Facebook account in order to get credit for those offers. Just like some offers require you to give your address, or zip code only, or download a program - some are Facebook only. I think via.me is a way to connect with your friends via your smart phone, and they have a FB app.

If you don't want a personal facebook page, you can create one just for your online reward programs. That way you can get credit for FB-only offers without really having to maintain a FB page.

I won't download stuff to get credit for offers, so I skip them. I don't have an iPhone, so I can't do any offers that require me to download an app on my iPhone. Just the way it is.

Hope that helps!

I am not quite fond of spending 30 minutes doing a survey just to say I wouldn't be accepted.
I could probably make more money with a jar going through a parking lot in five minutes than I have on quickrewards in two weeks.
):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter