Enjoy a Bigger Budget with Rewards from QuickRewards.net - Help Inside

Disney*Dreamer, you're not driving me nuts at all! Hit me up with any and all questions. I'm happy to help!

First question: Samplicio's insistence that you have a teenager. ;) This is a message you're getting when on Samplicio's router during the screening process, which means it's a glitch in Samplicio survey programming. Once we hand off the member to the router, it's kind of out of our hands since we don't program the surveys. But I am sorry to hear that they have this messed up and that it's affecting our members (including Wanna be Ariel). Once they reach the quota for this particular survey, it should go away and you won't keep getting asked about kids you don't have! :) Since you posted this four days ago, it's probably already been completed and removed from the router.

Actually had this pop up today. Came up through GREENFIELD USA + Canada Surveys (CAN BE DONE DAILY)

Any other Canadians here? If you received the email offer to register & receive a DisneyParks Vacation Planner DVD (5000 tokens & 25 QP), I would love to know what website the banner brought you to when you clicked on it.

I'm trying to figure out if I have an issue on my computer, or if all Canadians are getting a completely different website.

TIA!

EDITED TO ADD:
Thanks to QR for looking into this! It turns out non US traffic gets directed to that website I mentioned. Now I know I can believe my anti-virus/malware software when it insists there is nothing on my computer :)

Can anyone tell me if there is an expiration date on the Disney GC they received, or if there is a portion that comes off the top of your GCs after 1 yr, 2yrs etc?

Ok, I must be the ONLY one who's not making money with QR. I remember reading that you can assign a buddy, and I think I need one.

I'm reading the paid e-mails, but that's about all I know to do.

Anyone interested in guiding me would be great.

ckpoodge- Are you not doing any of the surveys? That is where you would make your money.

I actually get a little lost and overwhelmed. Seems like they ask the same questions 5 and six times, then you get disqualified. And then there are the surveys by e-mail. I have no idea how to track them, if I did them, etc.

I actually get a little lost and overwhelmed. Seems like they ask the same questions 5 and six times, then you get disqualified. And then there are the surveys by e-mail. I have no idea how to track them, if I did them, etc.
Yes, you do have to go through the qualifing question. And that can take some time and can get fustrating at times too. I have been doing just the surveys since the middle of January and just cashed out for my first $100 gift card to Disney. As far as keeping track. I just write down the the survey name, the date I took it, the topic, and the amount it was for. Then onces I get paid for it I just check it off. I usually just stick with the ones that are emailed to me each day. This way I know that I will not take the same survey company again and not get credit for it. I am really still learning myself about how to do this.

Becky who is one here all the time is SO wonderful. I would send her a message and ask if she has any buddies that she could set you up with. She did that for me and it was a great help.

I would be willing to help you also,but I am not as good at it as others are. But I can help with little questions.

Keep at it. I got $100 already and I did 2 larger paid surveys also. One was $20 and the other was $30. It really is nice for some extra Disney cash.

Let me know if I can help in anyway

For the last two days, I've been unable to log in. I enter my username and password and am redirected back to the log in page each time. Anyone else having this problem//know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if there is an expiration date on the Disney GC they received, or if there is a portion that comes off the top of your GCs after 1 yr, 2yrs etc?

Anyone know? I would like to know the answer to this as well. I'm assuming there is no expiration date, but would hate to find out I'm wrong too late.

I'm reading the paid e-mails, but that's about all I know to do.

The paid e-mails offer a penny for each survey link you click on. If you end up qualifying for a survey AND completing the survey - you get the $ amount listed plus 25 QuickPoints. (BTW, every time you reach 100 QP, it rolls over to a penny and the QP starts over again). Sometimes you get the survey $ amount within a couple of hours, sometimes in 2-5 days.

As for tracking them - I just created a spreadsheet I titled "surveys". I have 16 columns across the page. JAN through DEC, Year, Current, Goal, Need. The monthly columns is where I keep tab of my daily/monthly earnings. The YEAR column adds up the JAN-DEC columns. The CURRENT column does the same and this is where I remove the $ I have redeemed for gift cards - so I always know what my "current" total earnings are. The GOAL column is always set to $50 (as this is what I cash out for). And the NEED column shows how much I have left to earn before reaching my $50 Disney gift card goal.

Now under this - I jot down the survey info as soon as I qualify for a survey. I type in the date I took the survey; time I completed it by; about how long it took; which survey router it was and/or the survey link name; how much $ and QP it was worth; any project code given at the beginning of the survey and at the end of the survey; as well as what the survey was about. It sounds time consuming, but honestly it's not!

When the survey $ has been credited to my account, I highlight the survey a different color to indicate I have received the credit. If I have not received credit within 5 days - I fill out a ticket with all the information I wrote down about the survey.

The money come from the surveys!

For more cash, there's also:
- a daily trivia question that gives you 1/2 a penny daily
- daily clicks: click on each link (take a quick peek) for QP that roll over to $
- daily video watch: earnings come in QP that roll over to $
- shopping: if doing online shopping, see if QR has a link to the website for a cash back

It's really slowed down... I was averaging almost 1 survey per day. But I just received my first survey in 5 days (no survey for the other 4 days). I was given a 2nd today (worth .90 cents) but a few minutes into it, it timed out with a "down for maintenance" message and error. :headache:

Without the surveys, I get .18 to .20 cents a day.

February, my daily earnings averaged to .96 cents a day. For March (including today's earnings) so far .80 cents a day. I was really hoping to hit $1 a day.

I did 2 larger paid surveys also. One was $20 and the other was $30.

How did you get such high paying surveys?? Please, tell all! :worship:

How did you get such high paying surveys?? Please, tell all! :worship:[/QUOTE]

I saw them under the survey tab on QR. They had a $50 a week ago also posted.

Ahh, I try those daily as well. But I never get offered any survey higher than $1 there! Actually, no. I think I have seen $1.10. :)

I have filled out the general profiler as well but I still never get offered high paying surveys from QR. I guess they just are not offered to Canadians much.

Hi, all!

SnowPeas and Disney Addicted: I am 99% sure that the Disney GCs don't expire, but please let me confirm with Dmitry and get back with you.

ckpoodge, definitely surveys are where the money is on QR! Wanna Be Ariel and Disney Addicted's responses were great, please read 'em when you get time and if you'd still like to be assigned to a buddy, send me a private message here or an email (becky at quickrewards dot net) and I can set that up for you.

SKTiger, I'm sorry you're having trouble logging in! It sounds like something's amiss in your cookies. Best way to fix this is to clear your cookies (at least the ones for QR) and then try logging in again. If this doesn't work, please give our support team a shout and they can try resetting your password -- they're support at quickrewards dot net.

Just yesterday I completed a survey on the site (yep, under the Surveys tab on QR is where you're going to find targeted surveys, although some are emailed out) which gave me like $1 for completing it and said I may be invited to an online focus group for another, larger amount (don't remember, maybe $30). I don't do daily router surveys all that often on QR but with some trial and error was able to get in five yesterday so I could collect my $1 bonus for that, too.

It can be frustrating answering the same questions repeatedly, but the way these routers are designed is that they don't store your answers in memory unless you complete a survey -- then it's like they're filed away into a completion stack for that particular survey, and not kept for future use. They're all like that -- it's not a QR thing, but rather how the routers are designed. This can be handy, though, because if you don't qualify for anything, you can always have your spouse go in and try.

Hope this helps -- will get a definite answer on Disney GC expirations (if there are any) and will let y'all know!

hi Becky.

Can u tell m about the tasks. I have never been able to complete one it always says you are not qualified for this task

Any thought?

thanks

Another thing that can be difficult is getting the same surveys over and over. I have to quit out of it because I know I've already taken it. Recently the two I'm getting the most are the Zagat food rating survey, and one where I answer questions about what car brands I'm familiar with. I guess as a married 30-something without kids or any major diseases, I don't qualify for a lot.

On the bright side, I think I'm going to hit $50 this week :cool1:

This can be handy, though, because if you don't qualify for anything, you can always have your spouse go in and try.

Actually I have found this to not be true. I let my spouse do this, and my account got locked because his info is different than mine. I wouldn't suggest anyone doing this. I had to email to get it unlocked, and frankly the person who emailed me back was rude and accusing me of cheating. I also asked if my husband coud have his own account, and they said that he could, but wouldn't get paid for all the surveys that he would take, because I would have already taken them.

Hmm... I would like to know about more about a husband & wife having their own accounts Becky. Is this something you could check into please?

Since we pushed our return to Disney until fall 2013, my husband seems to be getting interested in QR. He said that if I do receive the $50 Disney gift card, that he just might create an account and give it a try.

If sharing the same computer (and therefore IP address) causes issues, I do not think it would in our case. He has his own laptop. Sometimes connected wirelessly, sometimes hardwired. But it still goes through a router which gives his laptop a different IP address than mine.

Disney*Dreamer --> do you and your husband share the same computer?

I would also like to know the rules about husbands and wives both doing surveys with separate accounts in the same household. Recently, my husband said "sign me up," so we did, and so far he's only done 1 survey for $0.80, but I don't want us to be breaking any rules or anything.

Also, I have a question about the credit for shopping. So far, I've purchased 4 Groupons this quarter. It seems like I've gotten proper credit for each one, but I saw a note on the shopping page that says I should send an e-mail to get credit after each order. Am I missing out on a secondary credit? I think I'm getting what I should be getting without sending any e-mail notification to QR after I place the orders (I go through the link on the QR site). I am thinking of purchasing from the Disney Store, and I noticed a note from QR that states I need to e-mail in my proof of shipping to get credit.

Howdy, mishl20901! Many of our emails pay you to read it and then click one or more links within the body of the email. Each email will have a description that tells you how much you'll be paid. For example, the emails titled, Survey Opportunity 1, 2, and 3 pay $.01 when you click through the link to attempt a survey.

Keep in mind that starting 3/28, for those email links you must answer at least the initial gender question to get the $0.01.

Howdy, all! I must have somehow unsubscribed from notifications on this post, because I didn't get an email saying anyone had replied! So sorry!

First thing: Good news -- Dmitry says that our Disney GCs have no expiration and they don't lose value over time.

Okeydoke, now, new questions!:

B&Bforever, I'm sorry you're having trouble with the tasks! Are you from Canada by any chance? It may be that the tasks are country-specific... they can tell by your IP address. I don't know if I've done any of the tasks myself, so I don't have any personal experience, and that's all I can think of. I'll ask Dmitry if he has any other ideas why you'd never be able to qualify. I'm sorry I don't have a firm answer for you now but I will find out!

sophie832, if you get the same survey through another router, and it actually lets you past the screener and into the full survey, we don't have any way of knowing that you did it elsewhere and I don't think that router would know, either. I mean, it becomes kind of a moral dilemma - completing it twice would slightly skew the results of the company paying for consumer opinions, but in terms of violating QR's rules, it wouldn't. You could always answer from the perspective of your spouse or actually have your spouse complete the survey.

Disney*Dreamer, I am REALLY unhappy to hear that someone in our support staff responded to you with anything less than polite professionalism. I apologize and will talk to the two people doing support to let them know this isn't acceptable. They do deal with a LOT of cheaters, a lot of folks from foreign countries (I guess US dollars are worth a LOT in their currency so it's worth it for them to try to sneak through... but the survey companies get ticked off at us for not having better quality control), and this gets frustrating for the support folks sometimes... but there's no excuse for being rude, and again, I sincerely apologize. :(

I know that sharing accounts with a spouse is actually the preferred way of handling things, vs. having two accounts in the household (also answering your question, here, sophie832), because of what Disney Addicted pointed out -- that many activities on QR are limited to a certain number per IP address. The culprit here that triggered that warning message may be that the quality control checks they recently put in place are cross-referencing your answers to your profiler.

If so, the way around this is to change your profiler. Let's say you try and try but can only get in 3 of the 5 max allowed SI surveys in a day. Hubby wants to give it a shot. Have him change the profiler to his information, and let him see if he has better luck. Just remember the daily limit, so he could only do a max of 2.

Once the profiler is changed to his profile, if he has any quality control questions and he replies that he's male, the system won't look at your profiler and go, no, you're a woman, you're cheating.

Just remember to change the profiler back to your info before you give it a go again! :)

If you give this method a try (changing the profiler before letting the hubby try surveys) and you get another warning message, please email me directly or PM me here, and I'll get your account reactivated and explain to Dmitry what's up. But I'm 99% sure that'll avoid the warning being triggered.

Please note what ValpoCory added (new info to me; and thanks very much for sharing this!): if you're doing surveys through the emails that offer $.01 for attempting, the security question will ask your gender and it MUST match up with whatever your profiler currently says.

Disney Addicted, regarding having different IP addresses going through a router: are you positive about that? Because I've heard about a whole lot of people getting booted from another to-remain-unnamed points-based rewards program because membership was limited to one account per IP, and it was husbands and wives using different computers through the same router.

Just not sure how this works on QR (again, shopping is my field of expertise), but I'll ask Dmitry how QR determines if it's multiple accounts per IP. I'd think that if there were two distinct IPs, it would be okay for spouses to have their own accounts and their own individual daily limits for surveys.

sophie832, that's a good question -- why do we sometimes ask you to send in your order confirmation email for credit, and yet it credits automatically? No, there isn't a secondary reward you're missing out on there, sorry! (Would be nice though! hehe) We put this in the merchant's description sometimes when we've had a problematic history with that merchant autocrediting. Groupon and Disney, and some others (like Aeropostale and Dick's Sporting Goods) just are iffy about automatically posting to your (and our) accounts. So rather than have you miss out on cashback for those purchases, or not realize something was missing for weeks, we'd rather ask you up front for the confirmation mail for those stores. Maybe we won't need it and it'll autocredit fine. But if it doesn't, we'll already have all the info we need to submit a transaction inquiry with the merchant (date ordered, order number, amount charged after coupons and before tax, whether any coupon codes were used, etc).

And just as a reminder, or as a new but important piece of info for our newbies: if you're shopping through QR and you use a coupon code you obtained from an email newsletter or another website like a coupon site, you risk not getting cashback from QR. Some coupon codes are issued to one specific website, or are exclusive to email subscribers. When you use those, the merchant says, "Hey, this person wouldn't have placed the order had it not been for this coupon, so QR doesn't deserve sales commission on it." And when we don't get sales commission, we don't have anything to share with you.

So if you're going to place an order and you don't see a coupon listed on QR, or if you've seen a coupon on another site and you're wondering if QR has access to a similar or better discount, please email me before ordering and I'd be happy to see what we have available that won't void cashback. I'm online most of the day and can get back with you within a couple of hours if not immediately.

Thanks to all for your questions and I'll check on those couple of things with Dmitry and get back with y'all! Thank you for being active members of QR and hit me with any other questions you may have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter