Enjoy a Bigger Budget with Rewards from QuickRewards.net - Help Inside

After reading several things online, I had decided to start keeping a spreadsheet of surveys that I complete and should be paid for. I started this just a few days ago, and already have 2 surverys that I have not been paid for that say that they will pay in up to 24 hrs. That time has come and past. I am going to email about those two, but what bothers me is the possibility that I have not be paid for others in the past, and wasn't aware of it. And, I feel like if I submit these 2, and have others in the future that they are going to think that I am lying about it, because 2 already, I mean come on! There is no good reason for that.

Another question Becky. Sorry... :rolleyes: I know, this is my 3rd since you were here last.

The number game... I thought I would give it a try again after checking out Facebook and seeing all the hints.

I thought, even though I guessed already today (incorrectly), that I would still be able to enter the correct number. And if I'm on of the first 50 people to enter the correct number, I would get a certain amount of tokens.

Right now the number will be one of two left to guess. But when I load up the "guess the number" page (so I'm ready to enter the correct number) - there's nowhere to enter the number! Or will it give me a spot when the number is correctly guessed? Hmm.. I might find out that answer before you have a chance to read this question. :)

EDITED - Someone posted the correct answer on Facebook two minutes ago. So I tried again, but no - I do not have a spot to input the correct answer.

As a side question related to this - I'm wondering if there's any point in my trying the number game again. I read Canadians cannot cash out their tokens for prizes. Are we able to convert them/cash them out for gift certificates or paypal or something else? Or are tokens pretty much worthless for Canadians?

Hi Becky and fellow QR users!

Well, I've been working on the surveys more in the past month or so, and I am right at the $25 mark now! I signed up a long time ago, and got a few $ every once in a while, but now I'm committed to making $1 a day. With over 200 days left until our Disney trip, I figure I can get to $150 in Disney cards if I keep up my current pace. You gotta have a goal, right?

There are definitely times where I think I've been through the qualifying process over a dozen times before I hit an actual survey, but it's worth it. Today I was doing a beverage survey, and I was probably over 1/2 way through it when suddenly a picture portion of it wouldn't load! Frustrating. Usually that doesn't happen, though, and I've already done a couple of surveys today anyway. It's so easy to do in my free time! I usually do the contests every few days, and I try to do some of the click-thru e-mails, but the main $ is from surveys.

Can't wait to cash out for my first Disney gift card! :thumbsup2

QR becky, I have sent you an email this morning of surveys that I have not been paid for, it is 3 so far for the past 4 days. Not sure what is up, I just started keeping up with what I have completed and noticed this shocking trend. I hope it is just a glitch that is going on right now, and not something that tends to happen, since I have never kept up with what I have completed before. I think i have given them time to be paid since they all say that they will be paid in 24 hrs, and the last one was on the 11th.

Hi, all! Glad to see that enthusiasm still pumping for QR! Lots of questions to answer today so let me get to it!

Disney*Dreamer, you're not driving me nuts at all! Hit me up with any and all questions. I'm happy to help!

First question: Samplicio's insistence that you have a teenager. ;) This is a message you're getting when on Samplicio's router during the screening process, which means it's a glitch in Samplicio survey programming. Once we hand off the member to the router, it's kind of out of our hands since we don't program the surveys. But I am sorry to hear that they have this messed up and that it's affecting our members (including Wanna be Ariel). Once they reach the quota for this particular survey, it should go away and you won't keep getting asked about kids you don't have! :) Since you posted this four days ago, it's probably already been completed and removed from the router.

Next question: Disney*Addicted wanted to know, Did we drop our reward for trivia? Nope, it has always been a half a cent (50 qp). If your qp balance is 50 or greater, when you get trivia right, that'll bring you over the 100 qp that converts to a penny, so you'd see your balance increase by $.01. If you have under 50 qp when you correctly answer trivia, your cash balance will stay the same, but 50 will be added to your qp balance...bringing you closer to that magic 100 qp number needed to convert to a cent.

Next: the progress bars. The top one is the Token progress bar. If you reach 100% on the token progress bar (equal to $25 in QR earnings) in a calendar month, all of the tokens you earned that month will be doubled. This is a monthly goal, so it resets at the first of the month.

[I *think* that Elite members' tokens double automatically without having to hit that $25 minimum, but am not sure...will find out and let you know!]

The bottom two bars represents your progress toward achieving Elite status. You can reach Elite status in one of two ways: by reaching 100% on the survey progress bar (equal to 75 surveys in a quarter) or by reaching 100% on the shopping progress bar (equal to 5 cashback shopping orders of $10 or more in a quarter). Because these are quarterly goals, they only reset after a quarter ends.

Next: Disney*Dreamer was concerned about missing surveys and emailing for manual credit. A spreadsheet is what many of our survey takers use to make sure they're being credited correctly. We don't mind issuing manual credit because we assume our members are honest, and that this will help keep them active (and we'll eventually earn back the money we're out of pocket for non-credited surveys). Not clearing cookies is almost always the problem when surveys don't credit. As long as you do this daily, right before going to QR or our emails to attempt surveys, you shouldn't have any (or many!) missing survey credits. We have a max number of manual credits we will issue a member in a month, and also in a single day (not sure what it is), because having this happen often is an indicator that there's a cookie problem that needs to get fixed right away. We don't want to go out of business for issuing too many manual credits when it's something the member can fix. But we certainly do what we can!

Next question: Guess My Number. You only have one chance, per game, to enter the correct number. If you try again, you won't be given a place to enter a guess. Otherwise, people would just guess 1, 2, 3, etc. until they got the right number. Since you just have one shot at it, a bunch of us post what we guessed and whether it was high or low, to help our fellow members make more informed guesses. There are some lurkers who don't contribute...just waiting until it's narrowed down pretty well and then swooping in to grab the right answer. But fortunately, many people do take a stab at it early on in the game and post their responses to help others. I always say while they may not earn QR points, they're earning good karma points. ;)

Next: Are tokens worthless for Canadians? NOT if you're an Elite member. Regular members can cash out tokens for merchandise prizes only, which can't be shipped (at least, not inexpensively) to Canada. But Elite members can cash out for Amazon or miscellaneous gift cards. I don't think we ship snail-mailed GCs to Canada. [I'm not sure, but will find out.] But emailable GCs should be fine for our Elite Canadian members to redeem tokens for. Let me double-check this with Dmitry and I'll let you know.

Hi, sophie832! You're doing great by earning $25 in a month! Not only is $1 a day doable, but some folks earn upwards of $5 or more some days. Keep up the good work! Oh, and please email support about that technical error you had in today's beverage survey, and we will issue you manual credit for it.

Disney*Dreamer, I just saw that you left a comment as I was typing this long diatribe! LOL. I don't do the support emails so I can't look into it personally, but if you'll mail me (becky@quickrewards.net) and tell me your QR email addy, I'll contact our support person to ask her to look for your message and to CC me on her response to you.

I left a long response on another post yesterday about what causes surveys to not credit and what you can do about it. Maybe it will help!

Disney*Dreamer, I just saw that you left a comment as I was typing this long diatribe! LOL. I don't do the support emails so I can't look into it personally, but if you'll mail me (becky@quickrewards.net) and tell me your QR email addy, I'll contact our support person to ask her to look for your message and to CC me on her response to you.

I left a long response on another post yesterday about what causes surveys to not credit and what you can do about it. Maybe it will help!

Becky, thanks for your insight, I will be sure to clear cookies as soon as I figure out how to do it and not lose all of my login information for the various websites that I use. I know not to click on clear passowrds, and I never do, but they always seem to clear anyway. Anyhow, I did send you an email already and that is from the address I am signed up with at QR. Also wondering if you can check on chaning me to Elite, I had sent you an email a while back for it, but it hasn't been changed yet. Thanks. :hug:

Next question: Disney*Addicted wanted to know, Did we drop our reward for trivia? Nope, it has always been a half a cent (50 qp). If your qp balance is 50 or greater, when you get trivia right, that'll bring you over the 100 qp that converts to a penny, so you'd see your balance increase by $.01. If you have under 50 qp when you correctly answer trivia, your cash balance will stay the same, but 50 will be added to your qp balance...bringing you closer to that magic 100 qp number needed to convert to a cent.

Ahh, I guess so many times my QPs have been close enough to 100 that it flips over and I just saw the $ amount increase by a penny. Thanks!

Next: the progress bars. The top one is the Token progress bar. If you reach 100% on the token progress bar (equal to $25 in QR earnings) in a calendar month, all of the tokens you earned that month will be doubled. This is a monthly goal, so it resets at the first of the month.

[I *think* that Elite members' tokens double automatically without having to hit that $25 minimum, but am not sure...will find out and let you know!]

The bottom two bars represents your progress toward achieving Elite status. You can reach Elite status in one of two ways: by reaching 100% on the survey progress bar (equal to 75 surveys in a quarter) or by reaching 100% on the shopping progress bar (equal to 5 cashback shopping orders of $10 or more in a quarter). Because these are quarterly goals, they only reset after a quarter ends.

Thank you, that explains a great deal.

Not clearing cookies is almost always the problem when surveys don't credit. As long as you do this daily, right before going to QR or our emails to attempt surveys, you shouldn't have any (or many!) missing survey credits.

Now, I have read you saying "clear your cookies" so many times, and in fact I have been clearing them each morning & night and even sometimes before heading to QR or clicking on my e-mail links. (whew, sorry for the run-on sentence!). But I think this is the first time I realized surveys not crediting can be a cookie issue! I do not understand why, but I do not need to understand something in order to use it, right? :goodvibes

I have a survey from March 10 which has not credited yet. And it was the only survey I was able to qualify for that day. I will not report it until the 15th (assuming it has not credited by then). But now I will make sure to clear my cookies even more often. Morning, night AND before I head to QR's website AND before I download my e-mail to click on links. Thanks Becky.

Next question: Guess My Number. You only have one chance, per game, to enter the correct number. If you try again, you won't be given a place to enter a guess. Otherwise, people would just guess 1, 2, 3, etc. until they got the right number. Since you just have one shot at it, a bunch of us post what we guessed and whether it was high or low, to help our fellow members make more informed guesses. There are some lurkers who don't contribute...just waiting until it's narrowed down pretty well and then swooping in to grab the right answer. But fortunately, many people do take a stab at it early on in the game and post their responses to help others. I always say while they may not earn QR points, they're earning good karma points. ;)

Makes sense. I am not sure where I got the notion that I had two chances, one for the grand prize and one for a secondary first 50 to enter the correct number. :rolleyes: Thanks for being patient with all these questions.

Next: Are tokens worthless for Canadians? NOT if you're an Elite member. Regular members can cash out tokens for merchandise prizes only, which can't be shipped (at least, not inexpensively) to Canada. But Elite members can cash out for Amazon or miscellaneous gift cards. I don't think we ship snail-mailed GCs to Canada. [I'm not sure, but will find out.] But emailable GCs should be fine for our Elite Canadian members to redeem tokens for. Let me double-check this with Dmitry and I'll let you know.

Yes, please check this with Dmitry!! If Elite Canadians can cash out for GCs, that would be wonderful! My first preference would be snail-mailed Disney GCs that I can use AT WDW, but e-mailable GCs work as well. I'm certain I saw e-mail GCs good for the Disney store as an option.

Hey, thanks for the link! I knew last year I saw a really long thread somewhere about QR but could not recall where. Nice to find a whole forum dedicated to earning Disney Rewards! :woohoo:

BTW, all I can say is WOW to all of you who rack up $ so fast! :worship:

Hopefully more surveys will come available to Canadians. I completed 26 or 27 for February. I might have hit 1 a day if the survey routers had not gone down. I feel like it has slowed down for March, but when I check - I'm still averaging 1 a day so far.

Hi Becky...I have a couple more questions:

-When it says you can only do 1 survey of a certain type per day, is that per 24-hour period, or from midnight to midnight (calendar day)?

-I noticed that in the survey e-mails, there are links to separate surveys that have similar names. For example: MyView Daily Router/MyView Daily 2, GlobalTestMarket/GlobalTestMarket Daily Survey USA, and SI Daily Survey 2/SI Daily Survey 3/SI Surveys. Some of them have different payouts, but some have the same payout amount. Is there any chance that these won't get credited because they are the same? Or am I definitely allowed at least 1 credited survey per link, per day?

Thanks for the response to my other issue. I can't remember which survey I was taking...I haven't been tracking them. Today, I finally started making my own spreadsheet, so if I have problems in the future, I will let the QR support team know.

Howdy!

Just FWIW, Disney*Dreamer contacted me in private messaging and we got her account upgraded to Elite. If you ever email me and don't get a reply for 3 or 4 days, please PM me here and I'll see the alert and get with you that way! Or as I told her, the support ticket system is monitored closely and it doesn't rely on email... so there are no deliverability issues (as was the case, I think, with D*D... I think my mail client didn't like hers for some reason).

Disney Addicted, don't feel bad about not getting that cookie / crediting thing -- it confused me, too at first. I think it's like this: If you use other survey sites, and you do a Greenfield through them, Greenfield deposits a cookie on your machine that goes, "Yep, this person did a survey today, we credited her, she's good. No more today!" Then if you go to QR, without clearing cookies in-between, and you complete a Greenfield, when it goes to deposit a "completed cookie," it sees, "Whoa, she's already done one today! She can't get credited twice!" And then you've wasted all this time on a survey that won't credit. It stinks!

Anyhow, you have to go in right before you do QR's emails or surveys onsite and wipe the cookies. That allows you to get credited for doing it again.

Why don't people just clear cookies and do them again and again and again on QR? Because Greenfield would get mad... so we have some security check in place to stop that from happening.

Of course the easiest way to fix that is to ONLY do surveys on QR! ;) But we know people are going to use other programs, so we suggest either clearing cookies, or using an alternate browser because cookies are tied to whatever browser you use. If you did a Greenfield on IE through another rewards program, then did a Greenfield on FF on QR, the IE completion cookie wouldn't be on your machine. That keeps you from having to mess with clearing cookies, possibly losing your login cookies, etc.

I wish the router could somehow check up-front and say, "You've already completed this survey today." QR can't implement that because we honestly don't know if you've completed one on another site... or even on our own site! We just get the completion notification when they upload payments (which is when we simultaneously credit members).

About that missing 3/10 survey, Disney Addicted: please go ahead and submit a ticket for it. It should have credited by now.

About Canadian elite token cashout: please email us when you're ready to redeem and Dmitry said he'd let you know what GCs he could offer -- they would most likely be emailable ones though.

Hi, sophie832! Great question, and I wasn't sure of the answer so I checked with Dmitry. The once-a-day surveys reset at midnight. Some reset at midnight ET, some at CT, so he suggests waiting until after midnight CT to be sure.

The surveys that are named slightly differently and with different payouts are all okay to do the same day -- the limit is per link per day. The reason the payouts are lower on those is that we're able to obtain access to the same survey router by going through a third party (the lower payout is because of their middleman cut).

Thank you for doing the spreadsheet thing! It helps us so much to know what to credit the member for, or to remind him/her that "that didn't credit in 24 hours because it says in the description it doesn't credit over the weekends," etc.

Love talking to you guys, so please hit me with any other questions that come up!

Hi Becky - Just wanted to update that my experience with Quick Rewards has improved a lot in the last month. I'm up to $28, and just did some shopping on soap.com so I'll be excited to see my 7% return in a couple of days. I'm hoping to raise $300-$400 "Disney dollars" for our June 2013 trip, which will be a nice cushion!

My mom & boyfriend haven't been as lucky with qualifying for surveys, so I hope that their experience improves too.

Thanks for all of your help!

Could someone please explain to me what paid emails are? I do get them sent to my email and noticed you could also pull them up on quickrewards. Do you get paid for just reading them? :confused3

Hi, hugApug! I'm glad that things are going so well for you! I hope that your mom and boyfriend start being able to get in on more surveys, too! Please suggest to them trying at different times of day, or multiple times in the same day, because new surveys are added to the router often. Happy to help, if you have any questions at all please hit me up!

Howdy, mishl20901! Many of our emails pay you to read it and then click one or more links within the body of the email. Each email will have a description that tells you how much you'll be paid. For example, the emails titled, Survey Opportunity 1, 2, and 3 pay $.01 when you click through the link to attempt a survey. The daily Mystery Click is a paid click, and there are others that say, for example, that they pay $.30 and 25 quickpoints.

The email itself will describe if it pays, and for how much.

Howdy, momof3baldwins! This is caused by a technical issue that we have just discovered ourselves. The tasks aren't working for anyone right now, so we will be removing them until the task provider can get this problem fixed. I'm so sorry for the frustration! Hopefully they can get this resolved and we can have them back online very soon!

Never mind...I figured out my problem. I just cashed out for a $100 Disney gift card! Yeah!!

Thanks for the information on the cookies & surveys.

I will e-mail about the elite token cashout when I can. But it looks like I have a way to go. My token balance is only just over 15,000 now; my monthly token progress bar is at 24%; and the elite quarterly bar is at 63%. I can not see reaching 100% for the monthly progress bar. And since I only really started doing QR daily since Feb 1st - I won't reach 100% for the quarterly elite survey bar either. Ah well, next quarter I guess.

And darned if I didn't do it again! I find it hard to remember to check QR before purchasing something online. I purchased 3 tickets to Spring Fling through Groupon last week, and this morning remembered I could have gone through QR for a cash back. :rolleyes: I'm going to put a sticky note on my monitor to remind me in the future! :)

BTW, I did receive the credit for the survey. I had read somewhere to wait 5 days and I was just waiting. Once I put a ticket in, I was given the credit. One time a survey credited on day 5, just before I was going to put a ticket in.

I noticed that in the survey e-mails, there are links to separate surveys that have similar names. For example: MyView Daily Router/MyView Daily 2, GlobalTestMarket/GlobalTestMarket Daily Survey USA, and SI Daily Survey 2/SI Daily Survey 3/SI Surveys. Some of them have different payouts, but some have the same payout amount. Is there any chance that these won't get credited because they are the same? Or am I definitely allowed at least 1 credited survey per link, per day?

The surveys that are named slightly differently and with different payouts are all okay to do the same day -- the limit is per link per day. The reason the payouts are lower on those is that we're able to obtain access to the same survey router by going through a third party (the lower payout is because of their middleman cut).

To be honest, I find this confusing as well. I also thought each survey link had it's own daily limit. SI 1 surveys always say you can do 5 per day. SI 2 says 1 survey a day. Then there's SI 3 and SI Daily Router Special, and SI 2 Send Out, ETC.

However, last week I completed 2 surveys on the same day. One link said "SI Daily Survey 2" and the other "SI Daily Survey 2 SEND OUT". Competely different survey topics mind you. However, I received credit for only 1.

When I opened a ticket, it was explained to me that "The only SI router that you can do more than one survey per day is the SI 1 router where you can do up to 5 a day. You can only do one survey per day in ALL the other SI routers." (BTW, I did receive credit for the other one, but was asked to be careful that did not happen again.)

Since I have received credit for completing two different SI surveys (in one day) in the past, I take that last quoted sentence to mean I can do one survey per day for each other SI routers. Meaning, 1 for SI 2, one for SI 3. Once I was actually able to complete 3 surveys in 1 day and received credit for all 3. They were all SI surveys but with different names and I believe on different routers.

Thanks for the information on the cookies & surveys.

I will e-mail about the elite token cashout when I can. But it looks like I have a way to go. My token balance is only just over 15,000 now; my monthly token progress bar is at 24%; and the elite quarterly bar is at 63%. I can not see reaching 100% for the monthly progress bar. And since I only really started doing QR daily since Feb 1st - I won't reach 100% for the quarterly elite survey bar either. Ah well, next quarter I guess.

And darned if I didn't do it again! I find it hard to remember to check QR before purchasing something online. I purchased 3 tickets to Spring Fling through Groupon last week, and this morning remembered I could have gone through QR for a cash back. :rolleyes: I'm going to put a sticky note on my monitor to remind me in the future! :)

BTW, I did receive the credit for the survey. I had read somewhere to wait 5 days and I was just waiting. Once I put a ticket in, I was given the credit. One time a survey credited on day 5, just before I was going to put a ticket in.

To be honest, I find this confusing as well. I also thought each survey link had it's own daily limit. SI 1 surveys always say you can do 5 per day. SI 2 says 1 survey a day. Then there's SI 3 and SI Daily Router Special, and SI 2 Send Out, ETC.

However, last week I completed 2 surveys on the same day. One link said "SI Daily Survey 2" and the other "SI Daily Survey 2 SEND OUT". Competely different survey topics mind you. However, I received credit for only 1.

When I opened a ticket, it was explained to me that "The only SI router that you can do more than one survey per day is the SI 1 router where you can do up to 5 a day. You can only do one survey per day in ALL the other SI routers." (BTW, I did receive credit for the other one, but was asked to be careful that did not happen again.)

Since I have received credit for completing two different SI surveys (in one day) in the past, I take that last quoted sentence to mean I can do one survey per day for each other SI routers. Meaning, 1 for SI 2, one for SI 3. Once I was actually able to complete 3 surveys in 1 day and received credit for all 3. They were all SI surveys but with different names and I believe on different routers.

I don't think I'm going to make Elite this quarter, either, since it's over soon, but I am determined to make it next quarter! I bought 3 Groupons this past week, for 2 of them I used QR, and the other I did MyPoints. I totally understand what you're saying, though...I forget all the time! So frustrating!

As far as the different surveys, I think one confusing thing is the amount of survey e-mails I get. Usually, I get one for each individual survey type that can be done daily, but then I get the 3 different Survey Opportunity e-mails (listing a few of the daily surveys in each e-mail), and then there is the Daily Surveys e-mail (listing almost all of the daily e-mails). That means I get e-mail links for each daily survey 3 times! I just try to make sure I only do 1 of each type/link (meaning SI Daily, SI 2, and SI 3 for example) each day. Unless that survey type allows multiples in a day. I'm glad I started keeping track on the spreadsheet!

Hi, Disney Addicted -- I agree, it can be confusing with so many routers named so similarly! I think you hit the nail on the head when you said, "I can do one survey per day for each other SI routers. Meaning, 1 for SI 2, one for SI 3. Once I was actually able to complete 3 surveys in 1 day and received credit for all 3. They were all SI surveys but with different names and I believe on different routers."

This is correct. And SI 2 and SI2 Send Out are the same router. (Not sure why they're not just named the same thing... one of those things I need to ask Dmitry about.) But you've got it!

sophie832, I'm glad you finally got credit for that survey! And pleaaase make that sticky note! Placing 5 shopping orders through QR in a quarter is the easiest and fastest way to qualify for Elite! And our shopping rates are pretty competitive, especially factoring in that you cash cash out daily for any amount of PayPal...we don't have huge minimums to request a payment even by gift card, and those are mailed out once a week. We try to live up to our Quick name in every regard! :)

I'm just waiting to receive credit for a .90 cent survey (completed this morning), and then I can redeem for a $50 Disney gift card!! :banana:

EDITED TO ADD: Received credit and cashed out for a $50 Disney gift card. Thanks Becky & Dmitry!

My husband really does not want to take a Disney trip this year. So to be positive, I now have more time to save up Disney gift cards; more Air Miles; and more Visa points, right?

Kind of :mad: because when we cancelled last year's trip, I understood we would go this year. But I warned him next year I'm booking airfare when it first comes out and the kids & I will go without him if he changes his mind again. ;) I also advised him we are staying at Bonnet Creek; staying 1 night at US and doing US over 2 days; and renting a car to travel to Clearwater to see Winter. :goodvibes Just need to decide whether we are going late August, late September or sometime in November.

I don't think I'm going to make Elite this quarter, either, since it's over soon, but I am determined to make it next quarter! I bought 3 Groupons this past week, for 2 of them I used QR, and the other I did MyPoints. I totally understand what you're saying, though...I forget all the time! So frustrating!

As far as the different surveys, I think one confusing thing is the amount of survey e-mails I get. Usually, I get one for each individual survey type that can be done daily, but then I get the 3 different Survey Opportunity e-mails (listing a few of the daily surveys in each e-mail), and then there is the Daily Surveys e-mail (listing almost all of the daily e-mails). That means I get e-mail links for each daily survey 3 times! I just try to make sure I only do 1 of each type/link (meaning SI Daily, SI 2, and SI 3 for example) each day. Unless that survey type allows multiples in a day. I'm glad I started keeping track on the spreadsheet!

I need to drill in my daughter's head - no more iTunes purchases for her unless she goes through QR! Another 3 purchases or so yesterday. :rolleyes:

I gave up trying to sort out the survey links. Now I look at each e-mail as another opportunity for a survey. :thumbsup2 Since I usually only qualify for an average of 1 per day, it's easy to see which survey router I have already completed a survey on. I have an Excel QR survey spreadsheet I note the information on. The name of the survey link, how much it was worth, any survey project codes or 5 numbers at the end of the survey, what the survey was about, date & time I completed it, and about how long it was. That way if I do not receive credit for it, I have lots of information when I open a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter