Engraved jewellery

Lynn2205

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

I visited DLRP many years ago and bought an engraved dog tag with Tink and my name underneath. it has since tarnished and gone a horrible brass colour which doesn't seem to come off.

i'm visiting WDW in October and i wondered if i could find a replacement? I've not noticed any carts or shops on my last visit last year that sold them. below is the one i bought at DLRP.

IMG_20150614_140234.jpg

My first guess would be to swing by Crystal Arts on Mainstreet. They might have something similar and I know they do engravings.

ah i never thought of Crystal Arts! thank you. i will pay a visit when i come to WDW

They have something similar at Downtown Disney. It is an actual "dog tag" for a dog but they also had in the machine similar items I think for people. Just a thought to check out. It was in a machine on the sidewalk.

They have something similar at Downtown Disney. It is an actual "dog tag" for a dog but they also had in the machine similar items I think for people. Just a thought to check out. It was in a machine on the sidewalk.

I tried to google image the engraving places to see if anything came up and i saw the machine you mean. if i can't find anywhere that does it, i may have to comprise and use a dog tag literally lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter