Engagement Photos

BubMunkeyBles

DIS Veteran
Well Shawn's 21 days of leave ended yesterday and he's now back in Germany. There's days where I really hate the military, I feel all alone again. But on a happy note... our engagement photos by scoobie are up! :cool1:

Photo's are at: http://www.scoobiephoto.com/slideshows/
Password: 0095
Stephanie and Shawn

Well Shawn's 21 days of leave ended yesterday and he's now back in Germany. There's days where I really hate the military, I feel all alone again. But on a happy note... our engagement photos by scoobie are up! :cool1:

Photo's are at: http://www.scoobiephoto.com/slideshows/
Password: 0095
Stephanie and Shawn

fabulous!! I love #56 but they are ALL fantastic!! I'm sure this is posted elsewhere but what branch of service is Shawn in? what rank is he? and how long is he in for or is this his career? Germany is a beautiful country - I was born there! however, I've been here almost all my life and really have no memories - sorry to get off track!

Michelle :cloud9:

Thanks. He's in the Air Force currently, but is trying to get into OCS with the Army. He is about to finish his 11th year with the Air Force, so it will be an interesting transition. Either way he will be Air Force and stationed in Germany till January 09, possibly a little longer.

fabulous!! I love #56 but they are ALL fantastic!! I'm sure this is posted elsewhere but what branch of service is Shawn in? what rank is he? and how long is he in for or is this his career? Germany is a beautiful country - I was born there! however, I've been here almost all my life and really have no memories - sorry to get off track!

Michelle :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter