Engagement Photo Session?

BrittyRo

DIS Veteran
Just got engaged yesterday!!! Have a trip planned in March and thought it'd be perfect to do our engagement photos when there.
Any and all information would be appreciated! (Price, locations etc)
Thanks in advance!

congrats! this will all depend on whom you want to use for your pictures? if you are getting married at WDW, most people do engagement pics with the photography outfit they are using for the wedding. you can call disney fine art photography and see what they have available for your visit if you are wanting resort/disney pictures and see what they have available. good luck!:thumbsup2

Congratulations!
It really depends on what you want: Disney Fine Art Photography offers Resort or In-park e-shoots, but there are many other photographers as well. They mostly do Resort shoots, cause Disney doesn't like it when others shoot in their parks and many photographers don't want to jeopardize the privilege to be on the preferred vendor list for weddings!
I just contacted the Roots for an e-shoot - if you use the contact form on their website, they'll send you their pricing!
Happy planning!

Congrats on your engagement! We brought our photographer with us from NJ, but I will say that we had no trouble with shooting in the parks. Just don't bring a crazy tripod and I don't think Disney really minds. We took photos in Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. You can check out the link in my signature for our wedding trip for some examples of where we got pictures. Our photographer found some really cool locations I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter