Engagement Help - She Said Yes!

if you go to EPCOT there is a beautiful fountain in Morroco behind some of the front buildings that hardly anyone knows about. also there is a really nice cafe in France.

Thank you everyone so much!!! We truly appreciate all your well wishes and congratulations!

The wedding plans are in the pre-pre-pre stages right now. NJ is currently "working" on getting marriage legalized but we have no idea of when that may actually happen. We do have civil unions to fall back on if we decide not to wait for marriage.

Here are a few pictures of us that night. My friend was supposed to take pictures as I was proposing but she had a problem with her camera and wasnt able to get any shots of it actually happening. She also hasn't uploaded her pictures yet, so I only have ones from about 15min after it happened.

Here we are on the TTA aka People Mover

P3220656.jpg

My friend Jen made us pose like this

P3220657.jpg

And then later that night, I made Ashley let me take this pic

P3220660.jpg

You make a lovely couple - congratulations!

So - getting married at Disney? Post details!

(oops - did I just out myself for stalking the wedding section of the Dis? LOL)

If you're looking for a more quiet place, how about the wishing well near Cinderella's Castle? It's a very romantic little spot. And you can begin with. "Do you know what I wished for?", then go down on one knee . . .

There's also the small storytime area near there that's desserted when there isn't a show going on.

Oh, now that is a charmer. I am not a romantic person, but I remember a book called "The World's Greatest Proposals." That idea would have qualified for an entry in that book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter