• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Engaged at Porifino Bay Hotel

badandy

Florida Native
My girlfriend and I are annual pass holders and go to Universal Orlando 6-7 times a year. We always have a blast. We usually stay at the Royal Pacific. This time I had other plans and wanted to make it special. We checked in Friday evening and had reservations at Bici. We got ready for dinner and I asked my best friend to marry me on the outside balcony of Bici overlooking the bay. She said yes and we spent the next two days having the best weekend ever in O-town.

Everyone at the hotel was great. They were so helpful and accommodating our big weekend.

Just before asking.
eng1.jpg

After she said yes, sitting at dinner.
eng2.jpg

Congratulations to you both! You picked a lovely spot to propose. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures. :)

What did you think of Portofino in comparison to RPR? How was BiCE?

Congratulations to you both! You picked a lovely spot to propose. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures. :)

What did you think of Portofino in comparison to RPR? How was BiCE?

Yeah Bice not Bici, sorry.

We like RPR because of the cost and its close proximity to the parks. The rooms are always beautiful. We stay enough times to get upgraded to a suite. The pool is nice but usually loud and busy.

Now that I have experienced PB we will most likely pay the extra cash and stay there. I like the slower and quieter environment. I really like the adults pool.

Felt like we had the whole place to ourselves.
porto.jpg

Oh many congratulations.......lovely pictures, you both look so happy :goodvibes

Yeah Bice not Bici, sorry.

We like RPR because of the cost and its close proximity to the parks. The rooms are always beautiful. We stay enough times to get upgraded to a suite. The pool is nice but usually loud and busy.

Now that I have experienced PB we will most likely pay the extra cash and stay there. I like the slower and quieter environment. I really like the adults pool.

Felt like we had the whole place to ourselves.
porto.jpg

Actually, I wasn't correcting you! :flower3: Really curious how you liked your meal?

I really like Portofino Bay too - it seems to stand alone. I have a feeling you can upgrade to a suite easier there than at RPR. Their suites are pretty magnificent. The adults only Villa pool is awesome. :)

Actually, I wasn't correcting you! :flower3: Really curious how you liked your meal?

I really like Portofino Bay too - it seems to stand alone. I have a feeling you can upgrade to a suite easier there than at RPR. Their suites are pretty magnificent. The adults only Villa pool is awesome. :)

Dinner at Bice was excellent. The waiter was great he gave us time to get over the excitement and everything was prepared wonderfully. They gave us a nice desert plate with congratulations written in chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter