• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Energizer itunes codes question

DawnM

DIS Veteran
Ok, I bought batteries with iTunes card codes in them.

I entered them on the site and it said something about emailing me the gift card code to enter at iTunes?????

I didn't get any email that I know of.

HELP!

Thanks,

Dawn

OK, I did find the site and see my Redemption History.

Codes were entered on 10-14-11 and they still say "Pending Verification"

How long does it take?????

I can't remember how long mine took--maybe a couple of weeks or so--but I received an email with the codes. Hope it comes through soon!

can u share the site to check the status? this post reminded me that I did the same and never rcvd an email either

When I did it I think it was almost 8 weeks when I finally got the email. I had actually forgotten about it and only by chance read the silly email.

Just wondering, what store did you buy the batteries at that has this promotion? Sam's Club did it last year, but I haven't seen any similar offers lately.

When I did it last year, it took around a month to receive my codes.

I bought the batteries at Sam's but I saw them at Target as well.

Now I have an additional 2 gift codes and need one more to get another gift card. I think I will have to try to find some today if I can.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter