• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

End of Aug at the YC/BC

bell.of.the.ball

DIS Veteran
Seems like it is going to be a busy time at the YC/BC due to the special MV was able to give. How many of you will be going? I am .at the YC Aug 16-23

Me. YC, 19th-25th. Ya I think it will be crowded too. But dang gum, nearly or right at 50% off rack rate. Unbelievable rate.:thumbsup2

17-25 here. I gotta be honest....bit nervous about how crowded it may be. Super excited tho.:cool1:

Beach Club - August 21-28

We have gone this same week for the last 7 years and we have never found it to be too crazy. As long as you have your ADR's in place then in my opinion everything is cool. I kind of like the hustle and bustle of a busy resort.

J

We arrive at the Beach Club Aug 24-Sep 2.
We have done this same time period for the last few years and did not think it was to crowded at all.

33 days and counting!!!!

We're doing the *** deal at BC 8/24-31. Did anyone get their ME tags yet??? I am worried about this steeply discounted deal going smoothly as well!

what is this *** deal you all speak of? Sounds like a good one, almost 50%??? I'll be at YC 8/15-8/19 which I booked long ago (with a TA rate.)

I've never been here before so I'm SUPER excited. I hope it's not TOO crowded, although we probably won't be hanging around the resort too much except maybe in the morning.

18 days left for me to wait. Last week my TA said she has my stuff ( I hope docs and ME tags) and they will be on there way soon. I hate not having control of my ressie.

We did the *** deal for the 17-23 at YC. It was such a great deal that we talked my parents into joining us from the 17-20! It was about 3 dollars CHEAPER than royal room and tickets with room discount at POR for the same time. No brainer!! Also, we're super excited to get to test the MagicBands, just icing on the cake. I'd never done TA reservations before but it has been really slick and the communication has been wonderful!

ETA: we got our ME docs from *** late last week.

Will be there on the 18th for one night (somewhat local so just want a day at the resort) but we booked through Travelocity and got a great deal

What is this *** everyone is talking about??

:confused315 days left to go and still have not gotten anything yet from ***. Getting very annoyed. and so I wait and wait and wait. :hourglass

My *** agent emailed me and told me my ME tags were on the way (we are 22 days out). Other than those, I don't expect to get anything. Are you waiting on ME tags?? If so, I'd contact the agent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter