End of April question....

Cindie-rella

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age.
Just wondering if anyone knows if schools had late April spring breaks in 2004?
It's not really suppose to be crowded at all the end of April but it seems alot of people from NY and NJ are having their spring breaks the "last" week of April this year. Then again, that's only 2 states with that late of a spring break so that really shouldn't impact crowds that much should it? :worried: Many more states have spring breaks earlier so I'm sure that's when the big crowds will be gathering around WDW. We'll be there from April 24th thru May 4th.We were going to go the first 10 days in May, but I figured that would be even more crowded being the celebrations will be starting on May 5th.
Was there any late April spring breaks in 04 and does anyone know if there was, did it have a big impact on the crowds? Just curious once again,my plans are set in stone now so there's no changing dates. Just want to know what to expect. Thanks :flower:

Cindie-rella said:
Was there any late April spring breaks in 04 and does anyone know if there was, did it have a big impact on the crowds? Just curious once again,my plans are set in stone now so there's no changing dates. Just want to know what to expect. Thanks :flower:

I was there in april last year, going same time this year(april 22-30th), and it was nice, there wasnt big crowds or anything, many times we got fast passes and didnt need them most of the time, made PS's, and didnt need them either(except for Ohana's).

:boat:

We are going last week of April. Not because of spring break as ours is in March (Michigan) but I thought it wouldn't be crowded. As you have observed and myself included there seems to be alot of North Eastern US on break that week. Wish I had planned for perhaps 2nd. week of May.

I've got my touring plan all set and hoping with my plan we can avoid some of the crowds.

2nd week of May looks like the busiest for that month, so feel good about your choice!

Not all of NY state has spring break the last week of April. All of Central NY has it the third week. I think only the NY City area has it the last week.

Just wanted to congratulate you on your 25th!

Looks like we'll be celebrating at the same time.

We're staying at CSR.

Enjoy!

We are going April 22 - May 1, pulling our kindergartener out of school. We figured all spring breaks are done by then, and the schools haven't let out yet anywhere and the college kids are still in school too. Hopefully our logic will pan out and we will have hardly any crowds. With a 7 day park hopper plus, we will be fine even with crowds.

Nora
going for first time since the 80s (when I hated it, LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter