• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Encouragement is Needed!!!!

Lover_of_Disney

Mouseketeer
After planning months on in for this trip we are finally a few short weeks away. For some reason I am soo afraid something is going to go wrong. This is my dream trip and I am taking along one of my favorite people (Besides my DH). It seems too good to be true and that we are waiting for the other shoe to drop. Anyone else feel this way before a huge trip or am I just paranoid?????

Please give me some input and encouragement!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :rolleyes:

Don't be nervous, you'll have a great time!!! Just think about that, and what you plan on doing. Everyone is nervous before a trip, its part of the anticipation. Just think how lucky you are to be going!

Have a great trip - and stop worrying!!!
Linda

My dear friend, Anticipation is not only a great part of the trip, it lasts a whole lot longer than your trip will. So enjoy every minute of it. Buy a guide book and start reading about all the great things you will be doing. Savor all of these days leading up to the big day. Read some of the fun, upbeat trip reports. I went to WDW in the middle of chemotherapy. I was so excited about going that it got me through chemo and I had more energy in WDW than I had had in six months. We go every year now to celebrate my "first" best trip ever. The only thing you need to worry about is where you are going to get the money to keep going back. It is very addictive you know. Have a ball.

:D First off, I hope you have a wonderful trip!! :D I think many people feel the way you do when something they have been dreaming about for so long is finally going to become reality. It is like you almost can't believe it is true and you are just waiting for something to mess it up. The best advice I can give you is to try your best not to think of this upcoming trip as your one time only chance to ever go to wdw. That just adds on the pressure and expectations and may lead to disappointment if you do run into some sort of minor snafu. Just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your experience and if you don't see and do every single thing you planned, don't worry. You can always come back someday. The most important thing is having fun with the people you love -- and I can't think of a better place to do it! Best of luck to you!:)

Hang in there, it will be here before you know it!

We all go thru this & as franw said it seems to last longer than the actual trip!

I'm sure you will have a great time & all your planning will pay off!

Have a safe & magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter