• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Encouragement for you Beginner Runners!

Cool!! I did a 3 mile walk/run. I went to Disney yesterday to see some marathon friends and want a metal so badly!! I can't wait!!

You totally want the medals, they are so amazing you'll want to buy a medal rack for them!

UN5XcW4.jpg

Regarding the FitBit, I have the Fitbit Force and it's been great. It's a little bit hard to learn how to snap it on reliably but afterwards, it feels like you are wearing nothing. I got 9 days out of one charge and that is with it continuously automatically syncing with my iphone and home PC.

UF7CTF6.jpg

Have you had a problem with the Force? I saw online some people are having a skin reaction. My flex hasn't bothered me at all and I am really liking the app for my food/steps

I have not had any issues with the Fitbit Force. However I do know that those with an allergy to nickel can have a mild skin reaction due to the metallic components near the screen and charging port. It integrates well with myfitnesspal as well which is a nice perk. Also to answer another question I had: I do wear it in the shower and it does just fine. I would not swim with it though due to the open recess for the charging port on the back of the display.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter