"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

I agree. The wording on that shirt is completely incorrect!

Great pics with Anna, Elsa and the gang!

"Slushies next" is about the best message once can receive! Those things are amazing!!

Perfect Epcot day so far! That strawberry shortcake totally counts as breakfast --- fruit!

And your Frozen photos had me laughing out loud! At first glance, I thought it was real, and was super-impressed that you had waited in that line! :rotfl2:

Ok, why has Disney not hired you? :worship: First, the whole POTC reboot for the holidays "Yo Ho Ho Ho", and now the Anna and Elsa photoshopping! I mean people wait in hourrrrrr long lines for that one photo and they would seriously purchase a "Disney A&E" app for their phones. You could superimposed Anna and Else into any photo.

Loved the update!

I know I'm late joining in on the party, but I have to say that my perfect Disney day would include "Slushies Next" said over and over and over.....

:)

PLUS, I can always just do this…

29.jpg

Or just go all in and get something completely unique.

29a.jpg

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: You are really pulling out all the stops on the uses of top secret technology! Genius! And so much more time effective!

Seriously? there is a sign for Maelstrom that says "you may get wet". Really? :rotfl2: I am SO looking for that next week!

Way to go with the 8:30 am arrival!

Seeing your FP makes me sad I threw out any paper ones I had left over that I never used. Now they are just a part of history!

Too funny that the fountain took a turn right in your face. So wrong!

That poor, lonely CM. All that excitement. How can he stand the pace? :confused3

I appreciate your breakfast choice. Real breakfast food is for squares :P

Poor super lonely CM. I've never actually seen the show. Maybe in September I'll give it ago.

Sad sad about FP-s :( They shall always hold a place in our heart. I'm actually secretly glad Marie skipped out on Winnie the Pooh on our first trip because I still have that FP- to hold dear.

Yeah, the line for Anna and Elsa seems cray, I wouldn't have waited either. That's why we have FP+s for next weeks trip to see them. I ain't wasting my time in a multiple hour line ;)

Ooh slushies! Those are on the must try list for next week.

Fun morning at Epcot so far! That fountain seems to get me every time, too. It's like it knows the exact moment I'm walking by. "Hey, there's Lauren...Ready?! GET HER!" :)

MMM STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! :love: AND SCHOOL BREAD! It's not a complete trip to Disney without eating some school bread.

The lines to meet Elsa and Anna amaze me. Mallory wants to meet them SO badly in September, but there's no way we could wait in a line that long. Luckily I saw that they are now offering FP+ for it, so hopefully we can snag one of those! I love your cropped picture. Looks just like you were right there! :thumbsup2

PS; Do you like my sig? ;)

Nice Frozen M&G :rotfl2: I snapped the same pic as you thru the exit doors. No kids = no 2+ hr waiting for sisters that don't want to build a snowman with me.
I hope you handled your alcohol with the band Brenda and Dis girls. Cheers.

It was awesome, and you're exactly right. Sharing it with fellow DISers was the ultimate!!!
Oh you need to go to see the Dolphins in SeaWorld. I didn't even scratch the surface for photos. I didn't take any at the lagoon where you can actually feed them!!!! Which I have done, and is an absolute highlight for me, so Madison will LOVE THAT. I still need to swim with them some day, though I may die of excitement. I think you should take a trip over whenever you get around to that Mother/Daughter trip!

Oh she'd LOVE that!! She went to the coast last week for senior skip day and at a sand bar dolphins swam up to them...well about 20 feet away. They thought they were sharks at first and freaked out...funny hearing her tell the story! :lmao: But now she is all over swimming with dolphins and it has hit high on her bucket list. I am thinking Discovery Cove or a behind the scenes tour next trip...or on our girls trip to happen one day!!

I can't imagine waiting that long for any character! Your pictures were simply ingenious!! :thumbsup2 And dessert for breakfast is THE breakfast of champions!!!! (Especially SS strawberry shortcake!) And the poor guy at Circle of Life...that attraction needs a new life! :rolleyes2

Wow, that is a long day, especially when you start it at Epcot at 8:30!
Sunshine seasons strawberry shortcake is the king of breakfasts. Strawberries are fruit, it has some pastry in there so that's just your wheat, the cream is just like milk, I mean it's basically cereal in a different format.
I always scope out purchases too, but it usually ends with the last day of my trip and what I wanted is sold out.
OMG I saw that t-shirt! I took a picture of it to show you but I took it on the last day of my trip and I'm not there yet in my TR. :lmao: I definitely like your wording better. Conquered is not something you do on iasw, you white-knuckle it through the cheer and you SURVIVE, darnit!

12.jpg

^^^^ Gorgeous monorail picture! I was shocked last trip, the monorail went by and I stopped in my tracks to get pictures, looked around and no one else was paying it any attention. :confused3

Don't believe me? Well, though cutting edge technology that's banned in 137 countries, let’s zoom in and see if we can make anything out.

13a.jpg
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: That's some tech right there! Poor CM. I really don't like watching that movie though. They preach about how bad giant resorts are... meanwhile we're all sitting in a theatre on the biggest resort of them all! Don't make me feel guilty while I'm at my WDW, and don't be so hypocritical either!

[Steps off soap box sheepishly...]

SOARIN'!!! :lovestruc

Oh man, yeah I would not be up for a line like that to meet Anna and Elsa either, your way is much better! And so much funnier!

Meeting up for slushies sounds fun!!

Looking at your pictures of Epcot I just keep thinking "OMG I will be there in a week!!!" So thank you for adding to my excitement :lmao:

Idk if you conquered IASM you could have an army of deranged children who smile all the time :rolleyes1 It might come in handy!

Oh my gosh that poor CM! My family and I have been joking about what attractions I might get and that might top the list of worst ones :rotfl:

:rotfl: I love the picture of you "meeting" Ana and Elsa!

If Mr. Lonely gets sick of being a cast member, maybe he can become a Maytag repair man.

LOL these posts really made me laugh..getting wet from the fountain, the IASW shirt, Mr. Lonely! :rotfl:

Dessert for breakfast is totally acceptable!!

Yay Soarin!

Love those Christmas topiaries so much.

Your could definitely pass your picture with Anna & Elsa off as real! ;)

Yay for Epcot!! ugh, gotta love that disney in the early hours thing! can't wait!!!

RIP OLD FAST PASS I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!

Ahahahah nice work with the anna & elsa pictures! those are great!

slushie tiiiiimmme!

There is so much I love about this update!

I will be posting many similar things/ideas in my next update, coming soon...

07.jpg

Yeah, I went right for dessert because... IT'S SUNSHINE SEASONS' STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!!
No more need be said.

::yes::

So yeah, forget about the insanely wet ride Maelstrom; THIS (The Fountain of Nations) is the wettest area in Walt Disney World.

Reminds me of the advice I gave to a friend who was going to Universal in December and had asked me if you get wet on Jaws. We went in July and really didn't get wet at all, so we assured her no. Well, she and her son got SOAKED on the ride. A team member there said he had never seen anyone get that wet on Jaws before!

They had to go and buy dry clothing.

OOPS!

:scared1:

Don't believe me? Well, though cutting edge technology that's banned in 137 countries, let’s zoom in and see if we can make anything out.

13a.jpg

Awwwwww, he's singing. I'm sure somebody will come along... Some Day.

Maybe he and the Maytag repairman guy can get together for a few beers.

:worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter