Enchanted tales with belle?

kimysbug

DIS Veteran
We don't have any children, but enjoy character meals, turtle talk with crush meet and greats.

Would we enjoy this?
Is it worth the wait?

My DD17 and I thought it was very cute. If you enjoy watching other people (mostly kids) take part in a show and the hilarity that often results, you should enjoy it.

I think you would enjoy doing it, but I personally wouldn't wait in a long line for it. We walked right in one night when it was almost time for parade/fireworks.

We are like you, no kids, just us two. I am planning on doing it and am hoping for not too long of a line the few times we're in MK...

Besides, DH has a crush on Belle. :rotfl2:

I agree with the others. Do it, but don't wait through a huge line for it. Do it as late at night as possible. We did it during EMH at around 11:30 and there was no line, just had to wait for the group ahead of us to clear through.

I would go! But go late at night, just before, during or after fireworks when there really is no wait for it. Have fun!

My husband (33) and I (27) did it on our honeymoon. He was one of the knights. I'm actually really mad I didn't participate, so when we go in December, I'm totally volunteering!!

We went in the evening with literally no wait.

There were no boys in our group, and the little girl who was chosen to be the beast cried because she didn't want to be the beast. It was adorable!

I concur with those who say you'd enjoy it (it's very cute) but if I weren't going with my children, I doubt I'd wait more than 20 minutes or so for it.

DW and I don't have any kids and we went to see what it was all about. We had watched the WDWINFO new fantasyland video religiously before going for the first time, and we were dying to see the technology that went into it. I won't spoil anything with details you may or may not know. It was neat, but without kids, we don't really care to do it again. It's kind of a 'do it once' but once you have you'll have been there and done that. DW is a preschool teacher and she brings kids home with her from school pretty often, so we're around small children enough to where we enjoyed seeing the kids interact anyway if that makes any sense.

We did not wait long though. We went in during Wishes. Waited maybe 15 minutes. I wouldn't wait any longer than that.

Have fun when you go!

My oldest daughter is taking my youngest to WDW in exactly a week...they would LOVE to do the Enchanted Tales With Belle!

we have teenagers and we thought it was very cute. :) we went during the fireworks. no real wait.

our group had the adult males picked to participate!! :)

Loved it...I volunteered and was one of the dishes. I got into it and Belle noticed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter