Enchanted Tales with Belle

If there is a possibility of a 40 minute wait for this attraction right at rope drop, I'm wondering if people who have done it would still say it's worth it. You can ride so many different attractions within the first 40 minutes of park opening. By the time you are finished with Belle, the wait times for all of the other attractions will be longer, which would essentially negate the time you saved by going to Belle directly at rope drop. I understand that it makes sense to go directly there if the wait it 15 minutes or less....but if there is a 40 minute wait I think I would be inclined to keep walking!

During my stay last week, we went the opposite approach and mae it our last thing of the day. The wait time was posted at about 60mins throughout the day, but during PM EMHs, the time dipped down to 20-30mins. I know it can sometimes get a little tricky with little ones staying up past their bed times, but if they're up for it, I think it's an alternative to the morning rush there.

I agree, even with my princess loving DD, we won't waste precious am touring hours - I'd rather wait the 60 minutes in the evening with a snack and reserve my morning touring time for rides. (My exception would be if I had a early ADR at CRT or BBB, which would pretty much guarantee entry in the first group or 2).

We did ETWB for the first time this week. Headed straight there at RD and was in line at 9:03. It took about 15 minutes to get into the cottage and it was a total of about 45 minutes start to finish. I kinda wish they'd let you go after the story, so you didn't have to sit through the parade of m&g photos.

I'm going to MK in two weeks with my 13 year old son. He loves to do all new Disney things but it sounds like this is just for younger kids. Is it a mistake to use our precious time there to do this attraction with a teenage boy?

I'm going to MK in two weeks with my 13 year old son. He loves to do all new Disney things but it sounds like this is just for younger kids. Is it a mistake to use our precious time there to do this attraction with a teenage boy?

I would say skip it in your case, unless he has an unusually high appreciation for well-done animatronics.

I would say skip it in your case, unless he has an unusually high appreciation for well-done animatronics.

Thanks for the advice! :) He does like those animatronics but I'll try to steer him away. From reading the other posts, its at least a 40 minute investment that we could better be using to get fastpasses and do the high demand rides at rope drop.

Are waits shorter during the evening parade or Wishes? This is not a must for our kids, but they might enjoy it. We will be there 2 1/2 days so we will catch the parade and Wishes another night and revisit favorite rides the evening of our second day.

KellDy said:
Are waits shorter during the evening parade or Wishes? This is not a must for our kids, but they might enjoy it. We will be there 2 1/2 days so we will catch the parade and Wishes another night and revisit favorite rides the evening of our second day.

Maybe a little, but I've never put much stock in the idea that lines go down during these events.

Agreed!! It might have something to do with the fact that everyone is being told to go their first thing, and that's increasing crowds, BUT, I will still be doing that.

Went first thing, when I got out, wait time was something like 75 minutes, and the amount of time I waited was totally worth it, it's awesome!!!

june Belle doesn't read a book at all. The cool thing about the attraction are the special effects, and how the kids can be part of the play. Each child that wants a part will get one, but you do have to tell the CM the child would like a part, as they are not going to force anyone to have a part who doesn't want one.

This may be a silly question, but can all ages participate? We are thinking of trying this in April. I will be there with a 14 year old boy and 10 year old girl. I am the big Beauty and the Beast fan, but I know the kids would do it for me if I asked them to. Or would DS and/ or I look like some kind of weirdos raising our hands? LOL I don't want to take any parts from the little ones either.

Also, can you take pics during the show or just after with Belle?

SmallWorld71 said:
This may be a silly question, but can all ages participate? We are thinking of trying this in April. I will be there with a 14 year old boy and 10 year old girl. I am the big Beauty and the Beast fan, but I know the kids would do it for me if I asked them to. Or would DS and/ or I look like some kind of weirdos raising our hands? LOL I don't want to take any parts from the little ones either.

Also, can you take pics during the show or just after with Belle?

Any age can do it. You can take all the pics you like, though I think there may be a restriction on flash--I don't remember. Belle herself only poses with the participants at the end.

We did this today and it is really cute but my kids are college age and we look like stalkers! My husband said he would have been a sentry to have his pic taken with Belle. For us, no need to return until with grandchildren! But loved the lunch next door!

Make sure you find out if all the animatronics are working before you stand in that long line. The wardrobe (which we heard was the best part) wasnt working when we went in December.

TIMtationX said:
Make sure you find out if all the animatronics are working before you stand in that long line. The wardrobe (which we heard was the best part) wasnt working when we went in December.

That explains it!!!! When we went in January, I couldn't remember at the time what elements folks were loving. I thought the mirror was cool, but just didn't get the rest of the hype. Apparently the wardrobe wasn't working....it was just a stationary cabinet that the CM pulled parts out of....nothing more.

Disney_Princess83 said:
I'am confused by this statement. How can there be more than one Belle? :confused: Is there more than one Mickey too? :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

One is done 'via satellite' ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter