Enchanted Tales with Belle- worth the wait?

MelissaMakesCakes

Earning My Ears
We are going to DW last week of March for Spring Break and we know crowds are going to be insane and we are staying off site so we dont get to take advantage of the EMH. I was planning to get there early and head straight to Enchanted Tales but because of EMH I have been told the wait is already likely to be an hour or more at 8am!!! So should I just skip it because it will eat away the best touring hour of the day or is it a great attraction that is worth the wait and the lost time :worried:
Any opinions would be great. We'll be with lots of family- young kids included.

I think it's cute, but I wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes for it, 45 minutes if you have kids with you since they would probably get more out of it. I would try going during the parade or the fireworks if you're willing to skip, or evening EMH.

We are going to DW last week of March for Spring Break and we know crowds are going to be insane and we are staying off site so we dont get to take advantage of the EMH. I was planning to get there early and head straight to Enchanted Tales but because of EMH I have been told the wait is already likely to be an hour or more at 8am!!! So should I just skip it because it will eat away the best touring hour of the day or is it a great attraction that is worth the wait and the lost time :worried:
Any opinions would be great. We'll be with lots of family- young kids included.

I loved it and my DS7 loved it (He was haapy as a clam to be Mrs. Potts LOL). It was really cool! I know it is a long wait, and the line moves really slowly, but our family thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and will do it again.

It's ADORABLE. even an old grinch like me has seen it three times. Even been in the "cast" once. But unless you or a member of your party is a HUGE Belle fan, it is not worth waiting longer than a half hour to 45 minutes in line for.

If you're there at night, go then. During the fireworks, or right after the fireworks if you care to watch them from Fantasyland. It's not a bad view from there although you have to make like you are at a tennis match, because some go off near the castle and others behind the Fantasyland buildings.

If I were you I'd check the line as soon as you get in (go for your version of RD - ie be at the turnstiles for when they start letting in off site guests) - check the line first thing. You never know you might luck out.

If not do as others have suggested and aim for 'off' type times - meal times, fireworks, the parade.

I think it's well worth doing - we have a 13 year old who loves participating - even DH had a blast as a 'suit of armour'. We love it but that said I wouldn't wait more than 45 minutes for it.

We got to see it during dress rehearsal at the last MNSSHP last fall. We LOVED it! Then we lucked out when they had another sneak peek a few days later and we got in again.

The line is slow, and there was no one in line when we went. We didn't even fill all the seats in the show. It's slow because the show is really long, a good 1/2 hour and only 1 show runs at a time. If you just miss it you are stuck outside in the forest line area or you moved up to the inside of Belle's very tiny cabin. The next stop is the casting room with Mrs. Potts, then you enter the show area...so things move slowly if you are out in the sun.

DH and I have no kids, but that didn't stop us from tearing up with the 2ish pig-tailed 'tinkerbell' met Belle at the end and nuzzled in for a super long hug. It was beyond precious. A photopass person is there the whole time for everyone in the show and anyone else who wants of the show. I think it's worth it, but I wouldn't wait more than an hour for it.

Wouldn't wait very long. If you are a HUGE BATB fan, then I would try it...if not...no need to see it. We were not impressed (at all) with new FLE, but that is our opinion. Maybe when they finish The Mine Train it will be more appealing, but it wasn't our cup of tea, but then again, my DD7 is more of a Jedi than a Princess, and the land is DEFINITELY geared towards little girls.

I think the amount that an adult enjoys ETWB has a lot to do with the composition of your party, because it is at its core geared towards small children. We have a 4 year old, princess-crazed daughter, so we absolutely love it because we get to see it through her eyes, but I can't imagine spending much time, if any, to watch it if she wasn't with us. I'm not sure where the age cutoff falls and I'm sure there will be plenty of childless adults that enjoy the cuteness of children enough to like it that chime in, but my sense is that it is most "worth it" for families with small children that are just going to be agog at the opportunity to be in a show with Belle.

FWIW, we had a lot of success seeing it near park close. Let the masses run to ETWB first thing while you go do other stuff (unless you're literally at the front of that pack, you're going to be waiting a while anyway), and hit it with very little wait after the fireworks.

it depends on the wait.. if its like 10-30 minutes sure if its an hour + then no... there are ways around those long waits anyway.. the best thing to do it hit it during wishes or right before park closes on non-emh nights... the time will probably say something crazy like an hour (since they dont change those late at night) but the real wait will be like 15 minutes

I went on YouTube and viewed it. I wanted to see if it was worth it as well. I think it's cute- you should view it and then you decide. :)

It is a really neat little show. My kids loved it - especially because they got to be a part of it (DS was the beast!), but not worth waiting more than 30 minutes for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter