Enchanted Tales With Belle with adults?

The Second Star

Earning My Ears
I'm going in a few days with my best friend and she expressed to me that biggest thing she wants to do in Disney is to ETWB and get a picture with her in her yellow dress. She's always dreamed of going to Disney and meeting Belle. I know that ETWB is the only place to see her in her yellow dress. So my questions: Is it just for kids? And will she be able to get a picture with her? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm going in a few days with my best friend and she expressed to me that biggest thing she wants to do in Disney is to ETWB and get a picture with her in her yellow dress. She's always dreamed of going to Disney and meeting Belle. I know that ETWB is the only place to see her in her yellow dress. So my questions: Is it just for kids? And will she be able to get a picture with her? Thanks in advance! :)

It's just fine for adults.

"Participate" in the story and get a photo taken with Belle afterward.

----------------------------------------
Off-Topic:

When I saw your TITLE to this thread,

Enchanted Tells With Belle with adults

I thought maybe you were asking about how to win
playing against Belle in a poker game.

:goodvibes

It's just fine for adults.

"Participate" in the story and get a photo taken with Belle afterward.

----------------------------------------
Off-Topic:

When I saw your TITLE to this thread,

Enchanted Tells With Belle

I thought maybe you were asking about how to win
playing against Belle in a poker game.

:goodvibes

LOL! :rotfl: Fixed my typo.
But hey, if Belle's willing to play a poker game with us, we'll take it as long as we get that picture! Haha!

Is she still in her yellow dress at Akershaus (forgive my spelling on that one)? Last time I was there she was in her yellow dress there, and everyone gets a picture.

I ate at Askerhaus in EPCOT last year. Belle was in her yellow dress there.

We love ETwB! That's right all 3 of us - DD is 13 - DH and I are both older than that :rotfl2:

We've done it 3 times - DD has been Phillipe (the horse) all 3 times! DH was picked / drafted to be a Suit of Armor twice! I've been taking pictures of them.

DO volunteer - they tend to try to get grownups or / teen boys for the Suits of Armor and a woman / older teen for the wardrobe (not much of a part). When we went for the first time we had a crew of college aged girls that got most of the parts and they had so much fun! It was great (don't worry no little ones were left out!).

I got to play the armoire. They made me sing like JoAnn Worley.

Just tell your friend to be sure to volunteer. After all of the "major" parts are handed out they do ask if anyone else wants to participate. I was a picture frame....

Definitely something to do at least once. Now I'm not sure, for me anyway, it would be worth standing in a long line every time I go to see.

My DD17 and I loved it. So cute watching the kids and a couple adults (too) participate. We'd say it was worth doing. And we weren't even after pictures with Belle.

Is this something that a little one (14 month) would enjoy? I have the option of getting a FP+ and can't decide if we should go to this. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter